Buckethead and Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buckethead and Jackson

I was just wondering if anyone knows why Buckethead and Jackson parted ways. I am a big fan of Buckethead's, and I have seen him live quite a few times. It's just not the same seeing him play a Les Paul as opposed to his custom V's. The things seemed HUGE when I saw them live. Can anyone shed any light on this?
    Thanks,
    Brad

Re: Buckethead and Jackson

I just saw a AD in the buyer's guide of 2002 and there is this White V but the kill switch was located on the left lower horn.....very weird.
    I think they look killer!

Comment

Anybody that can have a career with a KFC bucket on his head is alright by me. Whoa just noticed the one on the right matches. Anyone know how the bucket came to be his trademark?

Comment

Legend has it he is powerless without the chicken bucket on his head. There are chicken bones in the bucket that give him the power to play guitar.

Comment

Did anyone saw him playing with G'N'R, how was he?
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I have only seen a video for Rock In Rio (2?) as far as his Guns work is concerned. It is easily findable on Kazaa and the like. Great stuff IMO. A little different style than Slash. Buckethead is one of my favorite guitarists. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

So are those the biggest damn Vs ever? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Those are huge.

I've only heard his Colma CD and I liked it. Always wanted to hear something else.

Jason

Comment

Cuckoo Clocks of Hell is his latest
                solo album. COMPLETELY sick shred. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Or, if you liked Colma's vibe, check out Electric
                Tears. Much more mellow.

Comment

I have herd his Les paul's are actually bigger then normal Les Pauls do to his size.

Comment

I'm a buckethead fan as well.. heard he was raised with chickens. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                    Those V's are killer in that picture! Love the matching KFC striped one, that is too funny. Haven't seen that one before.

Em

Comment

Here is another pic of the KFC V...

Comment

my Gosh...is he really THAT BIG to have V's THAT BIG???

**** headstock is about as long as half the neck!

Comment

Isn't he 6'6" or something like that? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw him with G-N-R and he was very good and very entertaining. He passed out toys to the crowd after his solo.

Comment

I am a fan myself. I heard one of his records that had some sort of a robot theme to it. It was weird and the music was pretty crummy but his playing was pretty killer. He is a very precise player that plays with very little feel but with mucho chops.

Comment

Working...
                              X