Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Buckethead and Jackson

[ QUOTE ]
    ...course Ive never heard chicken boy play so I cant comment on his style.

...if he needs a "gimic" of that proportion he must not have much to deal with!

[/ QUOTE ]

Boy, are you gonna eat THOSE words!! LOL!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Ron; you guys should really rehearse more before you go out on stage, that way you wont need the lyric sheet! Makes for better stage presence. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That IS rehearsal. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
      It was mentioned in another thread. You need to get in here more often, Canuck! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Damn! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Okay, then get a couple music stands and make a couple copies will ya! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It was a lyric sheet! But I can see how it looks like *I* am looking at it also. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] RJ had just pointed something out to me, can't remember what. I probably should have ignored him while continuing to ROCK! while looking at the camera, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
          X