93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Re: Eddie Halen goes insane

Thats sad
    http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Can't say I'm surprised. Always loved the music, but it seamed like Eddie never really had his personal **** together.

Comment

Edward Van Halen needs a good old-fashioned ass-whipping. Sammy should have beat his punk ass right there on stage. I'm sure the little punkass biotch would file charges, but Sam could file for Ed assaulting him with a guitar. Just because he missed doesn't mean Sam wouldn't be defending himself.

He can't respect his bandmates and audience, and that's real bad on its own. The fact he can't act like a fukking man when his son and ex-wife are there makes me want to thump his ass myself. FUKK DEDWARD VAN FAILEN!!!
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

He has snapped.
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Sammy used to be a boxer. Id love to see him do a combination on old Ed.....Unfortunately, all it would take to KO him is a lite jab..............

Comment

Sammy SHOULD kncok him out. Then take him to the hospital to get help for his REAL problem.

Comment

I think they should fire eddie and get steve vai to finish the tour...wouldnt that be something ? kicked out of your own band !! eh eh eh.
                he was a dick when I saw him on the women and children 1st tour, drunk & stoned as all hell.. screw him

Comment

Has anyone seen any other websites or news stories supporting this story? Just curious if this is really true or just BS....
                  "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

If it's true then f*ck him.

Comment

Man... this is just messed up- makes me sad. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

It sounds like "it's over"..

I thought it was over before it started...that's why I don't care.
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

It's sad, it's very f-ing sad. I'm not a huge fan but I know many of you are and I would totally flip if one of the members of my favorite band (Watchtower) flipped out like that. This has so many ripple effects too. What happens to the proposed Charvel run?
                          I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Good point CHicken scratch!!! Ya know, I thought those guitars were cool for about 3 days, then the novelty wore off completely. They are way overpriced IMO. You can buy TWO new soloists for that price!!!!IF VH hits the bricks again, those EVH guitars are REALLY gonna sit on the shelves collecting dust in the music stores. There gonna have to put factory rebates on them like the auto makers do!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I feel bad for the stores that order a bunch of those guitars cuz I think there gonna flop. I would buy one, but not at that price, no way [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Intersting point though!! Good one!
                            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

If this is true (not sure yet) this is a sad day . It sounds like he needs help but money + fame seem to have messed him up.
                              Your health + family are your roads to happiness in life . Eddie seems to have lost his way on both.
                              Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X