Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eddie Halen goes insane

I just remembered something:

On the Hot for Teacher video, it shows joke clips at the end, portraying the band's future, and

"Alex went on to become DR. Van Halen, Gynecologist, Los Angeles"

"Michael Anthony is currently a champion Sumo Wrestler in Tokyo Japan"

"David Lee Roth went to Hollywood and became America's Favorite TV Game Show Host"

and

"Edward Van Halen is temporarily "relaxing" in Bellevue Mental Ward and is making progress"

Kinda Ironic, eh?

Comment

yngwie can wipe the floor with eddie when it comes to pure speed, sweeps,technical ability, etc. but i'll take eddie any fukkin' day over ying yank malmsteen. i mean , would you ever pull up to a bunch of really good lookin' girls with the intent to pick one of them up while cranking "i'm a fukkin' viking" ? i mean c'mon!!!!
      you're gonna look alot better with dance the night away on, trust me on that one.
      i'm a viking, [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I got laid plenty of times with Marching Out or Rising Force cranking out of my stereo. But then again I was never into Disco and Dance the Night Away is certainly a dance tune. Actually, most of the VH albums after Fair Warning were pop albums.

Comment

you're a better man than i jg.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I got laid plenty of times with Marching Out or Rising Force cranking out of my stereo.

[/ QUOTE ]
            so tell me then?
            did you see the light that night? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              I got laid plenty of times with Marching Out or Rising Force cranking out of my stereo.

[/ QUOTE ]so tell me then? did you see the light that night? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]She don't remember, I'll never forget! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]I won a headcutting contest one night at a big cocaine party by playing Trilogy Suite, and my prize was fukking the hostess because I outplayed the other guy. I think I was in anyway, but it sounds so much more glamorous this way! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I do have to admit VH music pulls the chicks more, but demonstrations of digital dexterity do make a great impression regardless of wose music you're playing. She knows you can apply the right rotation to her sugar plum!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I just remembered something:

On the Hot for Teacher video, it shows joke clips at the end, portraying the band's future, and

"Alex went on to become DR. Van Halen, Gynecologist, Los Angeles"

"Michael Anthony is currently a champion Sumo Wrestler in Tokyo Japan"

"David Lee Roth went to Hollywood and became America's Favorite TV Game Show Host"

and

"Edward Van Halen is temporarily "relaxing" in Bellevue Mental Ward and is making progress"

Kinda Ironic, eh?

[/ QUOTE ]
                wow forgot about that! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                Amp... Pioneer
                Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Poisin pulls in chicks too but were not raving on how cool CC is as a guitarist are we? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I like Eddie's playin. Without Randy Rhoads, Yngwie Malmsteen or EVH...I'd pretty much suck as worse than I do now as a guitarist. Those cats inspired me to want to progress as a musician when I was first learning, still do to this day to some extent.
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Actually, after listening to most of the clowns on the radio the last 10 years, CC doesn't sound as bad as he used to! But your point is still good, even today's skillless drones are getting plenty of trim. No one debates Ed's legacy, just his sanity. It's a shame to see him fall apart and destroy everyone around him, that's a fact. Hell, Les Paul is 89 and he can still show up and play a gig without throwing a tantrum and almost hitting someone with a guitar. Ed should try to act more like Les.
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Man, Does all this mean that Dunlop won't do an EVH flanger, like the Phase 90 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

I checked out the EVH phase 90. It didn't really sound like anything except Atomic Punk. I liked the blue light though.

Comment

Hey you gossipers! This story still has not been confirmed.
                          Nothing in the news, nothing on blabbermouth, nothing on BWBK.
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks Ron! I was wondering if there was going to be any real confirmation of this story. If it were True, it would have been all over the net by now.
                            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

The VHND is claiming the whole scenario was set up prior to the show to end the tour with a bang. There are pics of that show on the site.

http://www.vhnd.com/articles/221104-03.shtml
                              http://www.vhnd.com/articles/231104-01.shtml
                              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

well, i can say that 5150 can now apply to the man who made the California Police Code famous

Comment

Working...
                                X