Eddie Halen goes insane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eddie Halen goes insane

whoa, in the first link, does ed have tattoo-age on his chest or is it marker? and they're singing Pretty close together..., lo, j/k.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      The VHND is claiming the whole scenario was set up prior to the show to end the tour with a bang. There are pics of that show on the site.http://www.vhnd.com/articles/221104-03.shtmlhttp://www.vhnd.com/articles/231104-01.shtml

[/ QUOTE ]So it IS confirmed, wth spin, by a source close to the band. As for the normal outlets not commenting, who knows? Ed's famous legal team may have sent out some quiet threats; God knows he won't let you sell a Strat with striped paint on Ebay. It does sound like Sam wants a new deal to continue the tour, which Ed and Al oppose; maybe Ed pressed Sam on the matter and didn't like the answer he got.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

It's such a shame to see someone who is pretty much a guitar legend act like that. And what's up with the hair?

Comment

guess he's too 5150'd out to geta hair cut.

Comment

Looks like he should be hanging out with Vernon Ried.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I checked out the EVH phase 90. It didn't really sound like anything except Atomic Punk. I liked the blue light though.

[/ QUOTE ]
              I like it for leads, i set it for minimal sweep(almost all the way to the left) and when used in front of a amp with the script button engaged it sound real good for his lead tones.
              [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

i wouldn´t rate this guitarsmash too high.
                his peavey endorsement deal is over and he smash a wolfgang, so i think he showed the world that this period is over.

i meet Dr. Jim Marshall yesterday and he said, that he was backstage at a VH gig month ago and eddies guitartech showed him the amps he is playing right now.
                there were 4 peavey heads, all off, and two marshall amps both turned on.
                the sound he had on this tour and on the VHIII tour was not a peavey it was a marshall-sound.

i don´t think that the sammy era is over again.

Comment

Working...
                X