Jake E. Lee recording with Tim Bogard and Dunbar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jake E. Lee recording with Tim Bogard and Dunb

Awesome, can't wait. Glad the music is flowing again! Great tunes and the original songs will come. Keep it up! Where can I buy the record when it comes out? [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

That's a very cool selection of tunes! Man, this is great! I can't wait to hear this!!

Comment

Jake was and is still a huge influence on me to this day. Just the other day i whipped out "the ulitimate ozzy" VHS and was just amazed by his playing and i loved his tone on that tour!!!!!!

Comment

Jake is great. I'm looking forward to hearing some new stuff.

Comment

I still remember seeing the Lightning Strikes and Bark at the Moon video and how they inspired me to learn and play guitar. I remember learning note for note sections of the Ultimate Sin when TAB was a relatively new concept. Wow great memories.

Comment

Wow, this is great news! Now, we just need to figure out how to rescue EVH from himself...

Comment

Awesome news!!! I can't wait to hear this. Jake is one of my favorite players.

Thanks for the heads up.

Jason

Comment

I hope this is a sign that Jake's getting his demons under control. I will really look forward to hearing some new material and hope that he'll then do some original music in the near future. Welcome back, Jake! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                  Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

It'll be great to hear Jake playing again. He needs to get writing though. Saw him back in '86 on the Ultimate Sin tour and man he was amazing!!!
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Thank you for all the great response. I gave all your posts to Mike and he is forwarding them to Jake. I read a few of them to Jake last week and he was thrilled.

Comment

Working...
                      X