Music DVDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Music DVDs

do you guys think the live in LA dvd is worth the purchase if one already owns the cd? i think the cd is really really good, but i've always wondered what the dvd is like. even better? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

check out the Alice Cooper Trashes the World DVD...it was finally re-released on DVD. Al Pitrelli crushes all the cooper classics...and does a ripping solo before "Poison". highly recommended.

Comment

also, a great DVD is Queensryche: Operation Livecrime...fabulous sound...better than the CD version

Comment

Yeah, Operation Livecrime rules, so does Kreator - Live Kreation, Emperor - Emperial Live Ceremony, and Pink Floyd - Live at Pompei.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Yeah, Ace, how could you forget THAT one? You're in the audience, right? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Or is that my bud Lou?

[/ QUOTE ]
            That's right!! I was just looking over at my DVD collection when I came up with that short list. I don't own the Live in L.A. DVD, the L.A. Metal dudes own a copy, so I just watch theirs.

Comment

I'm currently watching Dokken: Japan Live '95. It's a great disc. The inital reviews were that the sounds sucked wind. Who ever wrote it was probably blowing at the time. It's a good disc.
              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Dream Theater - all
                Enslaved - Live Retaliation
                Opeth - Lamentations

That's all I can think of for now.

Comment

Working...
                X