No announcement yet.

Ace Frehley's "light up" Les Paul?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ace Frehley\'s \"light up\" Les Paul?

[ QUOTE ]
    Ace gets an "A" for effort; however I mean the guitar that lights up in a pattern, like Rick is talking about. I forgot to type "not the smoking guitar" in my OP. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ace's Report Card

Effort: A
    Guitar Knowledge: B+
    KISS Knowledge: C-
    KISS Appreciation: D

Comment

Ah, a 2.5 average. I guess we'll let you skip summer school.
      "POOP"

Comment

Man, I love this forum! These are things I would have never bothered to checkout. Really Cool Stuff! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

This thing should have zapped him on stage. That would be worth looking at!

Comment

I've always loved that guitar. Very cool especially for the 70's. He had a new one for the reunion tour in 96. Not a technical player, but unmistakable style. I'm a huge KISS fan.

Comment

Ace *did* get shocked onstage back in the 70s, on at least one occasion. IIRC, he grabbed a metal handrail and was thrown to the stage. This incident was the origin of the song "Shock Me", I think.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

^^ DING DING DING

If I remember correctly, it was about 1976 and he was out for about 15 minutes. He did however complete the show.
                "POOP"

Comment

Yeah, I was a HUGE KISS fan from 1975 - 1978.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

My buddy managed Stan's Records and he turned me onto KISS in 1973. We were the only goofs in North Louisiana listening to these weirdos from New York. Saw them live in 1976 and then took my son 20 years later to the Reunion Tour. Greatest show on Earth!
                    "POOP"

Comment

I was Ace's Tech on the Reunion, I can tell ya how to make a smoker if want. Email me.

Comment

Working...
                      X