New Motley Crue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re:WEEKEND AT MICKS

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, though, I hope that Mick can make it through a tour--he really doesn't look good in those pics. He's always been pale, but this is a whole new level.

Comment

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Comment

Re: New Motley Crue?

It think they're calling the new tour the "Vince needs to make 4 more payments on his house, Tommy needs alimony money, and Nikki needs to pay off his rehab bill tour" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

I saw them live about 2 years back with all the original members sans Tommy, and they were pretty good, not great. Mick actually put on an exceptional show, but you could hear Vince's voice dying out on certain songs, and he definitely can't hit the high notes anymore. I also saw that Tommy just put his house in Malibu up for sale ($2.5 mil), so I guess the Motley boyz didn't invest too wisely.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, though, I hope that Mick can make it through a tour--he really doesn't look good in those pics. He's always been pale, but this is a whole new level.

[/ QUOTE ]

So that is why their new song is called "If I die tomorrow".
          That was Mick's song.
          [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            wow....it doesn't sound like Motley Crue and what's up with Vince face?
            Looks weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you missed that episode of "When Botox Goes Bad" on the Discovery Channel. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The song is ok. I'm definitely looking forward to the tour. I saw them in 2000 with that chick drummer and they put on a good show. It looks like a road trip for me though they aren't coming to AR. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I hope Mick makes it through the tour as well.

Jason

Comment

I just got rid of all my MC stuff except for the first two albums and the Corabi one..

I can't listened to this fluff anymore...It's freaking gay.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm going to to see as it will be the last time I'll be able to most likely with the original members. As much as I think Tommy is a douche he's good on drums and helps the show.

The new song is not that great though IMO...do what you do best. Co-writing is getting lame these days. You have 4 other band members to co-write with...use them...that's what being in a band is about IMO.

But those guys were pioneers and that's that, they carried the torch for a while adn they deserve props for that. The were a hardcore **** band plain and simple.

Comment

They announced on Larry King last night - did a quick interview before they went on - they carried a minute or so of their opening & Dr Feelgood ...

Mick sure didnt look to be feeling too good! Bernie makes him looks good! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Disappointing song, just lacks the "fun" factor most Crue songs have. I heard in on the radio yesterday and had no clue who it was although I thought it did sound like Vince Neil singing with his balls in a vice.

Comment

Did you see the new video posted by MTV?
                        Sure Mick looks like just standing there dead..
                        http://www.rollingstone.com/prerollH...stcage.triple5
                        Also facelift clip VH1 posted?
                        http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/remakin...e_videos.jhtml
                        He has done tons of work on his face!

Comment

There was news about this on yesterdays Today Show over here and it suprised the hell out of me. They announced big plans for a tour, including Australia, which should be interesting as they were meant to tour their last album here and the venues first got scaled down and only on the East coast, then the whole thing got canned. I don't know how they excpect to do any better, they'll need a great new album first.

Comment

They're playing here, and I'm going, it seems like a damn big venue soon, and it hasn't had any problems selling. I reckon the tour will do well.

As for the song, I reckon it's kinda 'nu' but it's good 'nu', well, better than most anyway. I'm seriously worried about Mick, but then again he's quite a bit older than the rest of the guys.

I think the biggest threat to the tour is the question of if Mick can handle it.

Comment

We'll just have to see. I'm sure he'll be fine. It's not like those guitar parts are hard to play [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm kidding (maybe) I love old crew, I hope all goes well.

Comment

Hey, the Crue are on Jimmy Kimmel right now!
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X