New Motley Crue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Motley Crue?

I'm not sure if this is true or not, so maybe you can give me some more info. Our local radio stations DJ was BLASTING Motley Crue last night. He said they were on Fox T.V. to talk about Dimes death, and ended up refusing to talk about him, and turned it into a plug for the tour and their album. He was really pissed. Said he will NEVER play any more Crue on his show. This guy was livid!! Is this true? If it is..I have a few Motley Crue CDs I won't be needing...

Comment

What I read was the interviewer asked a question about whether or not the type of music Dime played contributed to his death and they said that was retarded and refused to answer any more questions about the shooting.

Comment

I am not very impressed with the new Crue stuff at all. It all sounds like Dr.Feelgood b side material. Ive never really thought of Mick Mars as a great guitarist either just average. However I am a fan of their first two albums.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          What I read was the interviewer asked a question about whether or not the type of music Dime played contributed to his death and they said that was retarded and refused to answer any more questions about the shooting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. I have the interview on my harddrive. Tommy tried to change the subject off Dimebag less than 2 minutes into the 8 minute interview. Nikki tried to wrap up the Dimebag part before any real questions were asked by sending condolences. The question where Tommy came out and said he didn't want to answer anymore questions about the shooting was asking if because of what had happened, will they take steps to beef up security on their tour. They didn't really answer and told her to change the subject and spent the remaining 5 minutes talking about their tour.

Comment

What cracks me up about Motley Crue is that a few years back they were making fun of Gene Simmons for cashing in on his legacy and not caring about anything other than making money...I think they're doing the exact same thing.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. I have the interview on my harddrive. Tommy tried to change the subject off Dimebag less than 2 minutes into the 8 minute interview. Nikki tried to wrap up the Dimebag part before any real questions were asked by sending condolences. The question where Tommy came out and said he didn't want to answer anymore questions about the shooting was asking if because of what had happened, will they take steps to beef up security on their tour. They didn't really answer and told her to change the subject and spent the remaining 5 minutes talking about their tour.

[/ QUOTE ]
              Thanks for the info. That sucks.

Comment

Saw them on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Sounds like Vince needs to work on his voice still. I don't think it was all the sound man.
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  What cracks me up about Motley Crue is that a few years back they were making fun of Gene Simmons for cashing in on his legacy and not caring about anything other than making money...I think they're doing the exact same thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey....Like Vince said..."It's all about the fans"...Money that is. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Yeah that was a crackup when he said that.
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Vince looks like he was a contestant on the Swan.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Saw them on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Sounds like Vince needs to work on his voice still. I don't think it was all the sound man.

[/ QUOTE ]

could he ever sing??? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                        http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They were friends with the guy and really didn't want to talk about it. Tommy was visibly upset.....and the it was the news anchor that changed the subject....not Tommy..he just didn't want to talk about Dime's death.

People really misinterpreted that interview.....I bet those radio idiots never even saw it.

Comment

So then why agree to go on and talk about it?? I'm just asking..wasnt' that THE reason they were there?? I may have taken it wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              So then why agree to go on and talk about it?? I'm just asking..wasnt' that THE reason they were there?? I may have taken it wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why go on and agree to talk about it....well maybe cause if you look at the clip Tommy was upset about it as he was friends with Dime....

Doesn't look like that was the reason you're assuming because if you look at the clip, the openening statement of the interview made by FOX is "Nightclub Massacre".

Why would FOX news give a sh1t about a band starting a tour??

Comment

I didn't see the interview, I was just asking because of what I heard. Sounds like it was taken in the wrong context...

Comment

Working...
                                X