New Motley Crue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Motley Crue?

Not to change the subject but I just watched the VH1 video clip that Toru was kind enough to post. Holy sh%t!! I'm glad I ate my dinner a couple hours ago, otherwise I'd be wiping chunks off my laptop! Have you guys looked at that thing? How much money does it take to make Vince Neil want to have his face removed on public TV? And what the hell was the doctor doing with the hammer? YUCK!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Re: New Motley Crue?

[ QUOTE ]
      Based on those pictures, they ought to call the new album "Weekend at Mick's"! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just now finding this post, so you beat me to it. Exactly what I thought. Who is propping him up? haha Or will be on tour? Talk about "stage props". Poor Mick....the least talked about of the 4, but wouldn't be Motley without him. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
      www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

Working...
      X