Judas Priest and Scorpions Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Judas Priest and Scorpions Tour

Where's the US? Though if flights are cheap enough I might consider going for my big bday present.

Comment

I don't think the scorpions would end upplaying my favorite of their songs these days. I want to see "Sails of Charon" and "In Trance"!!

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

i don't know man, on their last tour they played "burn the sky" and a couple of other roth era tunes. they played a lot of stuff off "lovedrive" and "animal magnetism" also. at least when i saw them.
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I don't think the scorpions would end upplaying my favorite of their songs these days. I want to see "Sails of Charon" and "In Trance"!!

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ace, have you heard the live version of In Trance on the Live Bites album that came out a few years ago? Great stuff.

Comment

No I haven't, I'll have to check that out!! Even if they did play all my faves, I don't have the $ to cough up to go to a big show these days. Most shows I go to I get into free, or the ticket prices are under $10.

Comment

I spoke with my friend Jeff from TSO (drummer) earlier today and he said that Chris Caffery's new solo project may be opening up for this tour sometime in the late spring of 05'.
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Matt, dude you went gold! You post wh0re. Get back to work.
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

got my manchester ticket yesterday....can't wait!! (ever wondered why there wasn't a production run of glen's pointy hamer or k.k's mini "v" hamer??? after all i think they would have sold shit loads of them).
                  yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

Working...
                  X