• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yngwie's new album title

Kinda obvious, eh?

According to BNR Metal, it's

Unleash The Fury

http://www.bnrmetal.com/groups/malm.htm

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Yngwie\'s new album title

I wonder what its going to sound like? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fookin' furious [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, ummm.. Furious of course. Duh... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Gee, I wonder if it will sound like classical heavy metal? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

NEO classical heavy metal my friend... hehehe...

Comment

I still like that stuff. I wish shred would come back. Man, I miss the 80's!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully he learned from recording "War to End All Wars" that recording in his bathroom just doesn't cut it for a major world-wide release...

Kinda spooky that you posted this today, I was listening to Yngwie's "The Collection" earlier today...
                Occupy JCF

Comment

I had always thought Yngwie was a wanker, but then I picked up the G3 DVD with him on it and I love it! Even though he is old and fat, he still rips up the fretboard.AND even though he swings the guitar around his neck and does his "tough guy" kick every three seconds, he looks like he is having a blast out there. Anyone know any other DVD's with Yngwie on them?

Comment

You forgot Yngwie's clinic on 101 ways to throw a pick into the audience. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

I think he might throw in some arpeggios on this one.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

yah been listening to the ym collection the last two days myself - been practicing my appreggios - [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Your what? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I was told you were the official JCF spell checker [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and with the stress Ive been under of late Id imagine you'll be following me around for quite some time to come. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Yngwie is the man, I hope the new album is good.

Comment

Working...
                              X