X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yngwie\'s new album title

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    So why not try some romantic (as in 1800-1900) HM?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cuz no one wants to be known as a romantic heavy metal player

[/ QUOTE ]

What's wrong with being a romantic heavy metal (or romantic Neoclassical Metal) player? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      That part is an excerpt from a piece by Albinoni (I *think* that's the spelling...) I believe his "Icarus Dream Suite" borrows heavily from Albinoni (either the same piece or some other one) compositions as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes that looks correct - the piece is called "adagio" he also borrows beethovens symphony no 5 in that solo as well.

Comment

Funny how most of the people who are listening to his stuff on this forum keeps mentioning the Alcatrazz stuff. Personally, I think his best album of all time is Live Sentence. Best CD ever!
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

i agree. alcatrazz and the rising force album is the best stuff.
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I like his early stuff, but I really enjoyed his Concerto CD too. Heard he is making a second one... hope that rumor is true [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X