• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DIMEBAG DEAD????!!!!

this is just too damn sick for words!!! RIP dime

Comment

There is a story on mtv.com about the incident. A local Boston radio station was also reporting a second band member was dead, but this is not confirmed. What a sick world we live in!!!!

Comment

**** unreal [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] just read the news...I'm in shock. One of my favourite players. I've read a second member was dead, but unidentified. It has been refuted that it was Vinnie though, so it's presumably one of the others....
        Hopefully it's not some jackass who has picked up on the "Phil vs. Dime" trash talking of late...
        I thought people got body searched at venues like these??? I hope the show was in a capitol punishment state.

Dimebag Darrell R.I.P.

Comment

it appears the sick f*ck can in from the back where they do the load in and just walked right on stage. this took a lot of planning and premeditation. a very sad, dark day for all of music.

Comment

Un-f'n-beleivable!!WTF is wrong with the world??!!Thoughts & prayers to the Abbott family!!

Comment

re: my previous post...I guess the rage made me blind for a sec...the shooter was shot dead on the scene by the cops so no need for capitol punishment law.

Comment

RIP Dimebag. Here's an article.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/149...headlines=true

He was a great guitarist and he will be missed.

Comment

RIP Dime. This is really revolting.

Comment

Working...
                  X