Megadeth with Glenn/Exodus photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megadeth with Glenn/Exodus photos

So I was checking out a concert photo site that I like to look at and look what I found:

http://www.schwegweb.com/Images/phot...04-11-18.html#

http://www.schwegweb.com/Images/phot...004-11-18.html

I don't know what kind of guitars the guys in Exodus have but they look pretty mean!

Re: Megadeth with Glenn/Exodus photos

The v looks like a Moser or an Abstract [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice pics.
      Those are Bernie Rico Jrs (or whatever the name of that stuff is) if I'm not mistaken. They're still too conventional looking to be Moser customs. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes..confirmed Baum
        They are Bernie Rico Jr's new guitars. Yeah...they are close to the old man's (rest his soul) guitar styles...and from what I hear, built the same way.
        DGCL has a bunch of them for sale.

Comment

Carrying on with the family tradition. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

http://www.ricojrguitars.com/home.html
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

wow!
            That Gary's V looks like all Maple body!

Comment

notice that Drover is playing LTD? no charvel!!
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

So Rick Hunolt and Devin Townsend are twins?!? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Both of those guys need to get haircuts... bald in the middle looks dumb! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  notice that Drover is playing LTD? no charvel!!

[/ QUOTE ]Of course he's not! After Dave's ugly departure from Jackson do you really think he'd let anyone in his band play a Charvel or Jackson? Glenn's smart enough not to gripe to the boss and just play the guitars he's given, and more than good enough to rise above having to play an LTD instead of his trusty Charvel.Toejam, careful bro! There are lots of skullet-wearing dudes out there, ya don't want to antagonize such a growing-yet-receding portion of the population! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]And no, I don't have a skullet! My hairline's the same place as when I was 18; though the brush is a little thinner than it was then, no actual bald spots - yet!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

He said Skullet [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Who is this: ? It's not Souza, is it? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Anders
                      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Nope. I think it's Steve whatever from Skinlab. He jumped in for Souza after he left.

Comment

Yeah, Steve Souza didn't want to tour any more and quit the band, so they got the Skinlab guy.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I saw Exodus with Souza at graspop in July, right before he left I guess. It was great, I went insane, I was second row.

Some pictures of the event:

ttp://www.graspop.be/pages/index_nl....0119*jaar=2004

Graspop is the best metalfestival in the world btw. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I tried to look at those pics but it tells me "ttp is not a registered protocol" [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

http://www.graspop.be/pages/index_nl...0119*jaar=2004

BTW, that's a great shirt Drover is wearing. He looks like he's ready for the Whitesnake gig now. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X