Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Famous Peavey Endorsee - On Board!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: World Famous Peavey Endorsee - On Board!

I have used these amps(5150) since 1993 when I was turned onto them by Bill Steer of carcass... it is one of the best metal amps for sure! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

What amp did you use before, like on Dancing in the Fire?........

Comment

I think DITF was a JCM800 owned by Cronos, and my leads were a 1966 50 plexi Marshall...and Jim Clare used a Gallien Kruger 250ML

Comment

Cool. It was a good album, but I wished Cronos didnt sing Venom style on it because it was so different, musically, from Venom. It definately took me by surprise when I fist heard it and thought it was gonna be like Possessed.............

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Awesome [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Mike f'in rocks. I didn't even know he went here till shortly. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            Dito. Looked at his site just for the heck of it, realized who he was, and then went looking for my jaw [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              Awesome [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Mike f'in rocks. I didn't even know he went here till shortly. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
              Dito. Looked at his site just for the heck of it, realized who he was, and then went looking for my jaw [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

..and I've just found out, awesome, Venom kick so much ass! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Anyway, I wonder if we'll see a price-drop with this amp now, without Eddie backing it, but the thing is, it will still be known as the '5150' if you know what I mean, like, the names changed, but it's already got such a reputation, I wouldn't be suprised if they didn't change the price, anyone buying one will know it's basically a 5150 I guess... interesting.

Comment

Killer!
                now a 5150 will be CHEAPER???

Tone for days!

Chris S
                RIP Brother Dime!!!

Comment

my leads were a 1966 50 plexi Marshall...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  great friggin amp dude !!!
                  Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Working...
                  X