Chris DeGarmo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chris DeGarmo

Queensryche got kidnapped by aliens right after Empire and replaced with similiar looking musicians who play very weird music.

Comment

When I saw them, the played "Last Time in Paris" and Mike nailed the solos (with a slide). I would say that 90% of the mindcrime solos were accurate and the other 10% worked fine. They opened the show with "The Wisper." I was standing there wondering what it's going to be like and then they start with that. Dual guitar harmony heaven. Mike Nailed it. I think (and hope) the Mindcrime II stuff will be good. I wish Chris was back, but Mike is the best choice as a replacement.

I like him, but I know I'm in the minority. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

When OMC II comes out, I am positive people will really warm up to Mike. They have really been regaining there popularity over the last 2 years. There's a reason for that. The band has been re-energized in a sense, and when that happens, the end result will be great music! But you don't have to take my word for it. The end result will speak for itself.
        1990 Jackson Professional
        1992 Dean ML
        2004 Epiphone Flying V
        2005 Epiphone Dot
        2009 Fender Stratocaster
        2007 Fender H/S/S Stratocaster
        2004 Fender Telecaster Deluxe
        2006 Fender P Bass
        2006 Ibanez Exotic Acoustic
        1984 Marshall JCM800 Stack
        1996 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe DeVille
        Custom Pedalboard