Motley Crue on Jay Leno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motley Crue on Jay Leno

Laughing my ass off!!!!!! Jay Leno and the Tonight Show is usually filmed during the day and shown on TV later that night. However, for New Years Eve and to film with the New York Times Square ball dropping, they had to film this show live.

Motley Crue just came on and played "Girls, Girls, Girls" live. Vince got a "Happy Fuking New Year" out in the middle of the song and they didn't even have a chance to bleep it out............. Fuking Great!!!!!

Re: Motley Crue on Jay Leno

Yeah, I caught that too. I would have thought they would have had the "two second delay" thing going on... guess not.

They just finished "Dr. Feelgood". Man, Mick looks terrible. His lead playing kind of blew as well. Rhythm sounded OK.

Anyone care to take any bets on whether they make it through the entire tour?

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

- E.

[/ QUOTE ]

I barely made it through watching them for 3-4 minutes. No way would I take that bet! [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
      www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

I thought Vince looked shockingly like crap for a guy having $80K worth of plastic surgery. He looks the exact same except bloated around the mouth area. His voice is like an octave higher now.

Here's the funny part, the 2 guys who were the worst drug users, Nikki and Tommy look the best. Hell, Nikki doesn't look any different than he did 20 years ago......... not bad for a dude who died on heroin just to wake up, head home and leave a message on his answering machine saying "Hey, Nikki can't come to the phone right now because he's dead".

Comment

Yeah, Mick looks like he's in pain. His leads were not very good but at least he has an excuse. Vince Neil doesn't look much different than before the makeover and he still sings like he's out of breath. Good luck to'em.

Comment

anywhere to watch it online? can't find it on NBC.com.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I wish I had seen it!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My wife said they put them in that cage for a reason. When Vince went out towards the crowd we both cringed that he was going to hit someone. He does look like crap for someone that had a bunch of plastic surgery.
                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I thought they actually sounded pretty damn good. They didn't pull the lip-synch BS that almost every other performer does on TV. Mick sounded like he always does. He's never been the greatest lead player in the world but does the rhythm thing excellent when live. He did look pretty thin and pale. Does he have some kind of medical problem?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Does he have some kind of medical problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

He has been diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I thought they actually sounded pretty damn good. They didn't pull the lip-synch BS that almost every other performer does on TV. Mick sounded like he always does. He's never been the greatest lead player in the world but does the rhythm thing excellent when live. He did look pretty thin and pale. Does he have some kind of medical problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

I also thought they sounded pretty damn good. I know they are using backing tracks for the background vocals, though.

Mick sounded good. He actually looked like he was able to move around a little easier too....the hip replacement must have done him right.

Comment

I got it... watch the clips here

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I thought Vince looked shockingly like crap for a guy having $80K worth of plastic surgery. He looks the exact same except bloated around the mouth area. His voice is like an octave higher now.

Here's the funny part, the 2 guys who were the worst drug users, Nikki and Tommy look the best.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

Mick has a degenerative bone disorder and is a few years older than the other guys, so he has an excuse. Vince sounded more like Avril Lavigne than the Vince Neil of old. What's up with the high-pitched girly voice? Does somebody have his nads in a vicegrip? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anywho, I've seen a lot worse. Mick actually sounded pretty good, and Tommy, and Nikki seemed to be on as well.

Comment

Hey thanks

Comment

np [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I think the performance sucked...only tommy played the part. the guitarist looks like he's already dead...and the lead playing sounded like that too [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              don't see how the hell they are gonna fill any stadiums with this [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X