X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motley Crue AOL Sessions

CLICK HERE
    It's just getting worse and worse [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I am a Motley Crue fan circa 81-89 [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] but this just makes me cringe [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Mick Mars' solo in Girls Girls Girls was horrible. His rythm playing is still solid but all his noodling and doodling SUCKS. Vince Neil sounded like a cartoon charcter.
    I saw and felt no energy or feeling from those performaces.
    I wish they would just spare themselves (and us) and quit.

Re: Motley Crue AOL Sessions

Vince's singing sounds like he's constantly out of breath.
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Mick has a bone disease that's fusing his bones together. It's probably hard for him to play any lead at all anymore, and rhythm was always his strong suit anyway.

Chances are by the time they get to your town the guitarist will be Kerri Kelli, Dave Navarro or DJ Ashba anyway. On the one hand they're sending Mick out too soon before his hip heals, on the other his hands will probably get worse if they waited. Either way
      Mick will probably be there the first month, if he can stand that, then go home. Anyone who's seen him had to realize that while the spirit is willing, the flesh is weak for poor Mick. I'd rather see him go home and a replacement carry on than him die trying to be a trooper. Either way, he gets his share of the $, and there ain't gonna be any refunds, so use your ticket and have a good time.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I have been a die hard crue fan as well and i think they sound like any typical live band, out of breath and not as over produced as there records. Personaly i think if you want to listen to a artist that sounds just there there album go see ashley simpson, oh wait that is the album playing at her shows, nevermind. But serious Vince sounds like vince except he is trying to put little changes in the song, i think he is bored singing them! As to Mick, the poor guy really needs to rest and get better!

Comment

That's not the point. Yeah live bands never sounds like their record, we all know that. And thats the rad part about seeing your favourite bands live. Real good bands still put on a kick-ass show.
          Vince is trying to put changes in the songs? More like **** up and skipping words!
          The point was their performances SUCK.

Comment

Again, the only reason these guys are doing this is Greed for money. They all have plenty of that right now. If Mick is smart he would say in his best Cartman voice "F@ck you Guys, I'm outta here". There's no sense in killing yourself to make an extra buck after having made so many in the past. Mick, go home, be with your family, and get healthy to play another day. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Vince is trying to put changes in the songs? More like **** up and skipping words!
              The point was their performances SUCK.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear that; I hate it when vocalists skip words. Especially a vocalist whose only responsibility is to SING.

Do your job correctly, or get out.

- E.
              Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

dang, i wanted to watch them, buyt my computer plays them all choppy, and it won;'t play right. Darn [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Comment

That actually wasnt too bad. I enjoyed it.As for singers not singing, I remember seeing VH in 1984 and Dave basically just pranced around the stage the whole time. Maybe he sang half the lyrics. It really didnt matter as the crowd sang them the whole time. Great show. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X