Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) plays Jackson Rhoads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) plays Jackson Rhoads

This is why I love Bill. Never afraid to put it all out there. Not always appetizing - "eat ass & take names" comes to mind - but always Bill and a protector of the things that matter most to him. In this case it is metal.

"Being awesome is ageless" is still the greatest quote I've ever heard. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Thank you brother Jimmy and you know I think you are a true bastage yourself...guys like us stic together..

You see Siggy ...my opinions are popular amoung a lot of folks here..but I only care about the ones that I like...Like Jimmy here..

Do you think I care of someone's opinion of me ...whether it's bad or good from someone I don't like..NO I don't.

I only care if I'm being attacked..and it my book...The book of Bill Z Bub...if someone attacks me ...I'm going to hurt them or kill them ..and have much fun doing it...so it's a win / win situation for me...because I never and will never lose asingle battle....I play to win...whatever it takes to win [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Siggy come to my Thread ..."Bill's new home"...It is always the biggest thread on the JCF...read thru it...get aqaiunted with me before you spew your silly bs...get to know your enemy before you call ass on him...that's what I do...

Haven't you ever heard that saying "keep you freinds close but your enemies closer"...

You are just like that stupid ass in traffic who blindly flips the bird to the wrong motherfukker..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Fuk Wes Borland in his fuggin' ass...and anyone that like him..just plain fuggem..fuggen all in their nasty asses.

Limp fuggin' Biscuit...Jesus tap dancin' Christ does that crap fuggin suck.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

for the love of baby Jesus...for the love of the Wigger holocaust...for the love of American freedom...for the love of Pizza..does he fuggin' suck..with a capital Fukk. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Now stick that in yer ass and poke it.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Wow... this is still going on???? [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

No...

but I just started the Wigger Holocaust...wanna help to start the cleansing..

FROM NOW ON ..anything remotely wiggable will be saddamized in the ass by yours truly..... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought we had Saddam in custody [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Fuk Wes Borland in his fuggin' ass...and anyone that like him..just plain fuggem..fuggen all in their nasty asses.

Limp fuggin' Biscuit...Jesus tap dancin' Christ does that crap fuggin suck.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

for the love of baby Jesus...for the love of the Wigger holocaust...for the love of American freedom...for the love of Pizza..does he fuggin' suck..with a capital Fukk. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Now stick that in yer ass and poke it.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

How old are you??

Comment

That is the thing about you Horns....no one can ever walk away from you and say "I wonder what he meant by that?" [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Can´t wait for page 12 [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Siggy- Yea Bills a dick like a lot of us on this board. Its only personal if you take it personal. And No reason to get personal-What someone does, did for a living, or does with their life has absolutely nothing to do with music or this board. Once you start spewing that kind of shit everyone is going to be on your ass. Even mentioning someones kid will get your lights punched out if you did it in person as part of your insult. Good thing this is the internet..huh?
                      Life goes on.................................. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

My PP...

Hey...Ranalli...My PP and me is 40 fuggin' years old...

what I'm a fuggin' 'tard or something to you...who cares... I don't... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and your point is..what??.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

just because I hate all Rappers...and hate wiggers even more...yes ..yes I do...SO! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

YES I DO!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

DEATH TO WIGGERDOM!!!!

hey what's one step lower than a wigger in the foodchain...none, they are the bottom feeders of humanity..I believe Muslim extremist are even three steps above the lowly wig....at least they are for real!

FROM NOW ON ..anything wiggery will recieve the wrath of 'Z Bub

The Wigger Holcaust has begun..and I'm the motherfuggin' Hitler.

Hey Tim...Saddamized is a cool new Chris Caffery tune...I like that...SADDAMIZED!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, I never knew what Bill was talking about when he was saying "wigger". I thought it was a home grown term for a**wipe or something. But then I found this on the Internet.

wigger definition

And the penny fukkin drops. (Yep, I'm slow).

I've always known what a wigger was...just didn't know what to call em! Now I do! And you know what? I'll say this at the top of my lungs, "All wiggers must die!"

There is nothing that screams, "I have drunk the corporate Koolaid and sucked the corporate dong" louder than one of these clowns walking down the street. This phenomenon is proof positive that the mindless masses can be effectively manipulated through subliminal corporate mind control. Think I'm talking sh!t? You ought to see some Frontline documentaries on this subject (Frontline is PBS produced). I wish I would have recorded them.

I can't wait to see the next wigger and call him one. They make me physically ill. It's an assault on all I deem worthy about people.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

SS....may I call you SS for short....SS is very appropriate I think...I like that...SS!!!

Yes SS ...That's right...

ALL wiggers and wigglets and all that is wiggable must perish immediately...if you see any misguided suburbaites out there running around listening to Tu Pac or DMX on their wiggery boom boxes...

show them your discontent...give them the finger...call them a wigger...tell them they are white and to get over it already..they will never never never be black no matter how hard they try..

the ulimate goal of a wigger is to be a black dude..any black dude...or black woman ...or anything that's black...

I want to take the hardest of the Wigs...take them ...and drop them off in da hood...

they will be like meatballs in a tank of Pirhana...they would run screaming and turn whiter than Ted fuggin' Nugent....never to mock a real ghetto resident ever again.

Death to all wiggers..

Comment

I don't consider myself a wigger. However, I do like to wiggle the whidlee bar on my guitars. I'd venture a guess that even you Bill must wiggle the whidlee bar from time to time. So just wiggling can't possibly be an offense. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Ahaa, Bill this link is specially for you:
                                http://streetstyle.drjays.com/showph...502&page=1
                                here's some more
                                http://streetstyle.drjays.com/showga...502&sort=5
                                Enjoy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                                X