Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) plays Jackson Rhoads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) plays Jackson Rhoads

[ QUOTE ]
    I don't consider myself a wigger. However, I do like to wiggle the whidlee bar on my guitars. I'd venture a guess that even you Bill must wiggle the whidlee bar from time to time. So just wiggling can't possibly be an offense. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]It's all "wigging" except for one reference to "wigglets"which would be their young, like piglets. So wiggling the whammy is okay, Tim. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]Do it too much and you'll go blind, though. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Wigger:

Hehe... Yeah, he's bad, he's bad all right... On his way to a promising career as someones bitch in a prison cell, Bwahahah....

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].... how long do ya think this one last!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dig this , I will try and describe this visual as best I could...

Those two assfux you see above...well, picture me. right next to them in traffic. I',m always shave completelt blady...shiny sparkiling bald..wearing my Rayban Lane Staley / Dirty Harry green tinted "Predators". I have a six inch long black pointy goatee that looks exactly like WWE's Tyson Tomko...or a pointy Scott Ian..doning more silver braclets and rings than Yngwie ...in all Black ...including highly polished combat boots..with At The Fukkin' Gates cranked as loud as it could go in my all Black Vette ...black windows..totally blacked out everything...a sign on my license plate frame that says "Rap fukkin' sux"...made it myself...and the vette has SUPER loud pipes that could drown out any Booger's boom box.

I look over and stare at them with absolutely no emotion whatsoever like a "terminator" kinda thing....while holding up my finger the entire time ...

just me and them and my sadistic tude...If my wife or a friend is with me ...we will loudly yell to each other ..."will you look at those ebonical abortions"...now that is what you call a fuggin' assclown..." Then laugh at them ...pointing and giving the finger . ...or somethin' to that effect.

I can't wait until one of them ...just one of them...eyefuck me ...even just a little bit....

I just can't wait if it does...I want to slap me a wigger...that would rule..slap some sense in that silly bastage.

Fukkeet!!! ....I'll even beat the crap outta Tigger...that bouncing sonofabitch from Winnie the fuiggin' Poo Poo..

OH BTW Tim...Yes...I do wiggle some things of my own...like my whammy and my tool and whatnot....my wife wiggles her ass...but that's just OK with me.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I've always referred to them as "Yo-Boys". Ya know, "Yo, yo, yo, wuz up muhfukka?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

yeah....Yo yo yo what up Mo Fo...see what I'm sayin'...yeah...oh hell yeah....

You know what man ...they can take their jive bullcrap...that's what they used to call it back in the day...in the 70's..."Jive" .. you had crap like "Jive turky" and "Don't jive Me"..

But in the 90's (under the Clinton administration) "Jive" was the thing to be ...from the Prez to the poop...all jive...jive was in..

Well guess what ...Jive was never cool with me...it wasn't cool back then and it's even worse now...

They can take their jive BS and shove it up their retarded asses...

They only get one thing from me and one thing only and that is pure %100 FDA approved Hatred...and that's all they'll get..

so I guess I am a "player hater"...from a long line of player haters...and I'm damn PROUD of it.

Man , if you looked like that ....where I come from...that reqired a blanket and some baseball bats.....I'm from Little Italy...and that's how we did it...we didn't need no friggin' police.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Ahaa, Bill this link is specially for you:
                http://streetstyle.drjays.com/showph...502&page=1
                here's some more
                http://streetstyle.drjays.com/showga...502&sort=5
                Enjoy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey, could we add a section to the JCF like that?

JCF Style! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Wow...the intelligence there was overwhelming..

they are some truly fukked up people.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

http://streetstyle.drjays.com/data/5...3-med.jpg?3124

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That's dude looks like a lady kinda lady...like China..

she looks like she was pretty decent lookin' before she did all that sh!T...

chicks shouldn't do that to themselves..that's not natural..

that can't be healthy...they do all that crap and drop dead at by age 40 ...

the only thing I think may be cool about that is , she may have a strong vaginal grip ...a vagina with the kung fu grip...yeah .. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I think this thread got hijacked pretty good. Get back to your own thread! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

OK , lets get back on track then...I bet those wiggaboos just love Limp Bisquick. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            ebonical abortions

[/ QUOTE ]

That's funny. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Unfortunately, my son fell in that category. (think it was rebelious attitude). Obviously in "MY" house that crap is not allowed. Strict policy on noise pollution set! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
                            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I don't consider myself a wigger. However, I do like to wiggle the whidlee bar on my guitars. I'd venture a guess that even you Bill must wiggle the whidlee bar from time to time. So just wiggling can't possibly be an offense. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tim, my friend, I believe this makes you a "Wiggle-er" or a "Whidlee Wiggle-er" or maybe a "Whiglee". If you're also fiddling the whiddlee then I think you could probably be a "Whigfidlee". All are completely acceptable and totally metal. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                My PP...

Hey...Ranalli...My PP and me is 40 fuggin' years old...

what I'm a fuggin' 'tard or something to you...who cares... I don't... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and your point is..what??.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me....nobody cares...but circus acts are still fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X