Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) plays Jackson Rhoads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) plays Jackson Rhoads!

If you say it with all due respect, I am quite sure he'll take it well.

Great stuff in here, Bill.
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Re: Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) plays Jackson Rhoads

[ QUOTE ]
      This whole battle for the Ozzfest crap is a travesty...you got bands like Exodus , Megadeth , Nevermore , Anthrax and so much more awesome talent that only wish for the oppertunity to get on a gig like that...these snot nose talentless nobodys just hop right on the gravy train and b!tch the whole time doin' it..fukk them ...fukk them all in their punk asses..

[/ QUOTE ]

I only have one thing to say about this: your rant wasn't long enough. Could you go on for a full page about this, because your posts are funny as shit! When I saw that show on MTV, the last shred of my respect for Ozzy just dwindled away.

Comment

Horns,
        Olive branch gratefully accepted!!

I agree with most of your sentiments: whatever you might think, I hate the state of the 'music' industry, Osbournes et al. Most of the nu metal bands (including LB) did and do very little for me and the corporate whoring that goes on makes me sick to the stomach.....

IMO, Tempo of the Damned is one of the best records in the last go knows how long and yet Exodus still seem to be struggling and that just ain't right...

I agree that Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park and the rest of them are pretty much just a marketing exec's wet dream, but I guess I like the fact that 'rock' has at least had some exposure in the last 5 years, which it didn't seem to after grunge (don't get me started on that!) and before nu metal: Yes, talent doesn't come into it with a lot of these bands, but I eventually got into Slayer by starting with Bon Jovi, then VH, Iron Maiden, Metallica and so on, so I live in hope that the success of the Nu Metal / Rap Metal bands will eventually percolate through to an increased profile for the bands that 'deserve' to be there - whether that happens remains to be seen I guess.....
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

billy,
          got anything juicy on that olive brach of yours?
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

you know,I've been avoiding this Wes post I also have very little respect LB not so much the band but I wouldn't care to much if Fred Durst(punkass) got hit by a bus or something.When they first started getting popular I kept hearing how great they were from alot of people and they were all trying to get me to buy into that crap then these same people a year later were all singing a different toon "LB those guys suck" I like some of the NUmetal bands old deftones,nothingface,ect.but there was something about Durst that made me just hate that band
            www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

OH Yeah, I forgot what the tread was about,I saw the RR's.I was thrown off by the harsh yet amusing rectal reeming horns666 lashed out on his asailant glad I checked this tread after that. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

Yeah, siggy just got F'd in the A. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

OK Neille...well you definitely ain't no dummy...you just prooved it right there..

My pet peave is ...

Jackson is a metal guitar...it's legacy is deeply planted in metal with shark-finned roots that go deep....as you know...

Jackson turned down Alexi...turned down Mustaine...turned down Loomis...and many others who rightfully derserve to be endorsed. Someone who will do the Jackson legacy justice..

and that somebody to me is NOT Wes Borland...hell why Jackson is at it why not endorse Clay Akin...I mean he's popular right...

I am a die hard Charvel / Jackson user..I sickens me to see the legacy become tainted or just go to waste like this..

I am soooooo glad that that Rap Metal bullcrap is over...now replaced by Metalcore...now white kids have an identity again intead of talking , acting and pretending they're a bunch of ghetto residents..you don't know how ridiculous that looks to me...it rubs against my very core until I was chafe....the chaffing just started to heal...then all of a sudden LB is back for the attack...yeah a direct attack on my chaffed ass and a threat to "my" music...and that it Metal ..plain and simple..it's a threat because of the amount of human pollution that will eat any crap commercial radio throws at them...

man ...do I hate commercial radio...it is not inteneded for muscians...Radio is background noise while waiting at speedy's for a new muffler...it's what you hear in the supermarket...it's what you hear while taking a dump at applebees...and that's ALL radio and it's so-called "music" is to me...white noise.

Give the endorements to guys that will do Jackson justice...to the real guitar heroes that we look up to and admire...not some goofy lookin' hack that most of us look down upon and not take seriously...what good is that...really what good is that for Jackson and it's users..

if that's the case Jackson should stop making guitars and may want to venture into making DJ equipment...if all they want is money....to appeal to that genre..

To Me Jackson just SOLD OUT with the Wes' deal...and that's the only way I see it.

So fukk Jackson too ...there I said it ..Fukk Jackson for making these lame ass decisions..

Really Jackson , where is your balls...I mean where are they...you used to be the sh!t and you were proud and we were proud to own a Jackson...but what's this...what the hell is this...you are defiling traditions with pure %100 crap.

So to Jackson guitars...you get a big fukk you today from yours truly...I mean it's NOT Wes's fault that he blows ass right...I mean it's free guitars...Nope...It's all Jackson's fault.

You know what I'm not going to play my Jackson today...today I'm playing my Wolfgang.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I think it's a very sad day for Jackson Guitars and Jackson owners..

If anyone cares as much as I do about the Jackson legacy....I would make my voice be heard..let them know how ya feel...

I mean this is worse than OJ getting an endorsement for Ginsu knives.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BTW Neilli...I can't get Tempo of the damned outta my wife's cd player in her car...I mean she' been playing that thing for three months straight now...Yeah I love that album...but I'm gettin' sick of it..never thought I'd say that. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Again ...Jackson...your loyal fanbase is comprised of 99.9% metal heads ...what the hell were you thinking....we are loyal...all we ask in return is be loyal right back...and this is not being loyal...you have turned your back on the very ones that made you great..you SOLD OUT!!

Jackson would NOT exist if it weren't for us metalheads.

I guess ESP has the balls now...and they are doing better and better by endorsing real players...you see.....see how this crap works.. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

I'll be keeping an eye on ESP now...they seem to know what's up....for the moment.
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I mean this is worse than OJ getting an endorsement for Ginsu knives.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Now wait a minute Bill!! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] You have to admit that OJ PROVED he can use a knife... Marcia Clark just couldn't prove it! I think OJ EARNED a Ginsu endorsement! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Man, if he ever came out and said that's what he used... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

slices, dices, juliennes, watch it cut through this steel bar and then see what it does for humans. and that's not all. if you buy now....
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

yep ...this is true...we ALL know that OJ knows how to use a knife..

unlike Wes and a guitar....a Jackson guitar!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

so Wes has an endorsement deal now? I thought this thread was just about him owning and enjoying a couple RRs, not about Jackson signing him up. (I don't know, I didn't bother checking out the LB site.)

Or are you just flying off the handle again, Bill [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

What has this thread turned into?!? It's like the Special Olympics in here... even if you win, you're still retarded!
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Shutup Joe...I'm like Eric Cartman...I'm just pretending to be retarded so I can win The special Olympics..

Then fukkin' Eric comes in last..last place...oh oh my balls.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

fukkin' Southpark!!!!...greatest show on Earth... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

G I don't know, I think Wes got a deal...well I hope he got a deal...or I ranted for nothing.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X