Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) plays Jackson Rhoads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) plays Jackson Rhoads!

Now I know that alot of you guys hate Limp Bizkit (personally I don't mind them, but then neither are they M.O.P era Metallica!) but in a bored moment I took a look at their site (www.limpbizkit.com).
    In the photo sections there are pictures of Wes Borland with 2 Rhoads (possibly an RR1, and a white student) and there's a rack with 3 Jacksons, one of which looks like it has PCS inlays. There's also a pic of a black one striped down and the serial looks like U0 7888....
    If you're interested the pics are 10, 17, 18 and 38 mouse clicks through the main photo section.
    Not an Ibanez or PRS in sight [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Re: Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) plays Jackson Rhoads!

Didn´t wes leave Bizkit??

Comment

Yep, but he re-joined last summer.....

Comment

Oh well, some people never learn [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Indeed! (one of his favourite songs is 'Holy Wars' by Megadeth, so his taste can't be totally bad!)

Comment

Maybe he is endorsed by jackson/fender now, that would be great exposure for sure!

Comment

Limp Bisciut sucks dog dick!!!

I hope they go into the side of a mountain in a firey fire ball...like John Denver.

John Denver could kick Wes's ass..even now!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

...i liked john denver as a kid...he mustn;t be all that bad. when the PMRC was against rock music and whatever, i think denver was one who went against the PMRC...

eh, i don't mind wes. though i never understood his weird get-ups and his image...never liked the band...

what models are his ibanez anyways? 4 controls and a toggle...sorry if i jacked the thread...

Comment

Wes always seemed like a cool and decent player in a crappy band! Actually, I think the drummer and bass player are pretty good, too, just the whole nu/rap/crap metal, as well as Fred Durst, suck ass!!!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

^ what this man said.

Comment

Re: Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) plays Jackson Rhoads

Yeah, Wes was really the only talent of the band... after he left, it was up to Durst to hold those "clinics" to steal everyone's riffs.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Re: Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) plays Jackson Rhoads

I like the picture of the 3 Jackson headstocks with the stickers Tito, Jermaine, and Michael over the Jackson logo's. Too funny!!!

Comment

If you want one hum in your damn Rhoads...

http://www.limpbizkit.com/index_050105_08.html [image]http://www.limpbizkit.com/index_050105_08.html[/image]

Comment

damn way their pics are...you have to scroll through, but the funny part was going to be there was only o ne hum in the guitar, the other was ripped out.

Guess it's not too funny now.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              ...i liked john denver as a kid...he mustn;t be all that bad. when the PMRC was against rock music and whatever, i think denver was one who went against the PMRC..

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes he did speak at the trials but not on his own behalf as one would think. He spoke on behalf of free speech. It's written into our constitution that we have freedom of speech but this whole PMRC thing was trying to undercut that trying to say that some speech (art, music) should be protected while other should not.

Hey Tipper, it's called parenting. If you don't want your kid to hear/see anything that you don't agree to it's your job to sheild them from it but don't try to make the choice for other people.
                              I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
                              X