Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) plays Jackson Rhoads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) plays Jackson Rhoads!

I never found the facination with Wes...other than his silly lookin' blacked out Contacts...let's see him try the solo to Mr. Crowley...or somethin'...show me somethin' other than making noises with stomps...

he's crap!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I am with Bill whereas Wester may not be a bad human show me his work that amkes him a great player... Maybe he is but I have never ehard it
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Re: Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) plays Jackson Rhoads

visited zakk wylde website. he's playing RR on the front. that is the only RR zakk wylde has. seems wes borland is Jackson bigger fan.hehe

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Limp Bisciut sucks dog dick!!!

I hope they go into the side of a mountain in a firey fire ball...like John Denver.

John Denver could kick Wes's ass..even now!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, are you like 13 years old or something? i have never seen anything but negative comments from you about bands you do not listen too. Music is music, if you dont like a certain style so be it, but to say they suck that just shows someones imature side! All i can say is he is making money playing music, getting his music herd and living all our dreams while you are sitting on your ass sitting here typing how bad he sucks, makes me wonder who really sucks now! I am not much into limp anymore, i had my day of likeing them, and as they may have not pioneered the Rap/metal genere, they did do a good job at perfecting its style. Once again, music is not about how many notes you can play and how fast you can play them, music is about what you feel!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

I hope they go into the side of a mountain in a firey fire ball...like John Denver.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, are you like 13 years old or something? i have never seen anything but negative comments from you about bands you do not listen too. Music is music, if you dont like a certain style so be it, but to say they suck that just shows someones imature side! All i can say is he is making money playing music, getting his music herd and living all our dreams while you are sitting on your ass sitting here typing how bad he sucks, makes me wonder who really sucks now! I am not much into limp anymore, i had my day of likeing them, and as they may have not pioneered the Rap/metal genere, they did do a good job at perfecting its style. Once again, music is not about how many notes you can play and how fast you can play them, music is about what you feel!

[/ QUOTE ]

uh oh..... [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uh oh..... [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems harsh, but please that is something that would have come out of some 13 year old punk kid that has no appreciation for music! I really have no respect for a person that doesnt respect music in general, and i really have no respect for someone that wishes death on someone. I dont care how much i dislike someone, i would never wish death on anyone! If you are gonna talk on a board with adults, act like an adult!

Comment

Hey you fagfaced Wigger humper......

It doesn't matter what age I am...if you do some research you will know Exactly who I am...being awesome is ageless.

you will quickly discover That "I" say what I want to who I want and where I want at all times...without recourse because I'm Bill Z Bub.

You say music is music....well Metal is fuckin' Metal...and I am Metal!

Now step off wiggerboy!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

BTW in my religion it is perfectly natural to wish death upon others I don' care for...it's not only natural ...it's encouraged. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Ave Satanas! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Hey you fagfaced Wigger humper......

It doesn't matter what age I am...if you do some research you will know Exactly who I am...being awesome is ageless.

you will quickly discover That "I" say what I want to who I want and where I want at all times...without recourse because I'm Bill Z Bub.

You say music is music....well Metal is fuckin' Metal...and I am Metal!

Now step off wiggerboy!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Siggy "14" (are you 14?...uh never mind) Bill here has proven himself with only a few examples, to be "Technically" better with his playing than anything Wes has recorded so far so that’s fact. (And many of us can claim and prove the same)

The rest is subjective and a matter of taste, so you are entitled to your view but, choosing the way you want to express your dislike for someone is also a matter of taste so "Sucks dog dick" is just fine. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

I can hardly contain my excitement! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Threads like this are always funny. The discussion never really goes anywhere but hey, it's cool. Rock on Bill.
                        I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          so "Sucks dog dick" is just fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Better make sure the dog is ok with it first though...

Cool thread. I second the Limp Dick-quick hatred...

Strtangely, I was always sorta intrigued by Borlands look though as he looks like he's on acid all the time with his all black contacts...

Comment

Much Love back to you Dave ..very much love..

These kids have NO idea who they are speaking to in that insolent tone...

OK here is any Wes Borland solo...first lets fire up the Whammy pedal , The phaser, The flanger , The tremelo , The fuzzface , the univibe...OK are they all on ...OK it's solo time...boingy boingy boingy boingy boingy boingy bababoing! ...wow....man that was awesome ...how did he do that...wow...that is really somethin'....what feel , what technique , what phrasing ...awesome!!!

Now I gota go and take a a hot steamy Durst...I had a bunch of stuffed Cabbage last night...

Rollin' rollin' rollin'...oh I mean Posin posin posin'...yeah Boyyyyeeeee.....

Hey Siggy...I don't know if you saw this on MTV or read this in Teen Beat magazine...but "Rap" Metal is dead...let it go dude...now go buy some new clothes that fit and get rid of all that FUBU wear and badabling..hey and if you don't know this by now...look in the mirror dude...I'm sorry to break this to you but you're white...that's right..now ain't that a shame!!

Wes Borland would sound the same if he played a Jackson or the fukkin' Tuba..

Now take your Limp Dickheadz and go to a site that gives a damn.

Comment

All I intended with this thread was just to mention that Jacksons were in the hands of someone who, like it or not, might actually be seen by the general population, rather than in some retro 80's show (PC) or on the Scary Metal hour (KB / COW) or whatever.....still, enjoy yourselves!
                              Popular is not the same as good
                              Rare is not the same as valuable
                              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Somebody has to teach these stupid kids "something"...I mean if they come to a Jackson site and spew this MTV worshippng Bullcrap ...they need some good old fasion Bill Z Bub edumacation.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Now Siggy I demand an apology from you or otherwise you will be forever marked as a faggity fag of the faggiest kind..and your words , opinions and otherwise will never mean a thing.

Not to anyone that matters...so get down ...you know what to do..I'll only give you one chance and once chance only ...so don't blow it (pun inteneded). [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Love ....your new father figure

Bill Z Bub

Comment

Working...
                                X