Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) plays Jackson Rhoads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) plays Jackson Rhoads!

Wes Borland is a washed up , untalented has been that relied soley on image and corporate promotion for his fame..nothing else.

While talents such as Olaf Lenk , Jeff Loomis , Chris Broderick , Magnus Karlsoon , Rusty Cooley and so much more REAL talents go virtualy unnoticed until I mention them..

Believe me son LB needs no more promotion.. they had wayyy too much already..wayyyy to much.

and fukk the 80's ...I'm not about that man...I fukkin' shred balls...armed with muscle , an Uberschall and a Jackson...and the only thing that goes "boingy boingy" around here...is my dick.

**** Wes Borland!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, you pissed at something by any chance?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Good Luck, Siggy, you´re gonna need it. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Am I tripping? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
        Siggy, don't you know that the Bill Z Bubb is the Metal Master? Connoisseur and Appreciator of all fine music?
        His knowledge is highly respected around here.

Poke the Python with your pointy stick and you get bit!
        Goodluck getting out of this one. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Oh.. I forgot this thread is about Wes...

I find him highly entertaining, I dig his monkey make-up and blacked out eyeballs and his bug stomping. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
          Yeah, I saw the Rhoads.. that's cool.

Em

(humming "temporary tattoos up and down your arm...")

Comment

Re: Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) plays Jackson Rhoads

[img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

Siggy, Nelli,

Limp Bizkit gets no love in this room. If you can't deal with that, this isn't the place for you. Ther vast majority of us feel rap-metal sucks, and that Ded Wurst is the "Wurst" of them all. You can always go join the ESP board if you're into gnu-metal or rap-metal though, but it doesn't fly here.

Also, you're barking up the wrong tree getting
              in an argument with Bill. Save yourself a big headache and apologize, or just step off. No win possible for you here.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

"Being awesome is ageless" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My new favorite quote ever!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

who gives a flyin' flank steak about Wes Boring and LIMP DICK KIT?
                  i will admit i am jealous as all hell of them because they have millions of dollars and i can play their tunes with my lousy 6 inch prison issue cock. wait a minute, he plays 7 strings right? i could need another inch here, anybody got one to spare?
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Re: Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) plays Jackson Rhoads

Bill, have you run out of weed? You seem a little bit edgey! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

If anyone bothered to read my first post, it does state that I know that alot of people here don't like LB and while I can tolerate them, neither am I their biggest fan, so get off my case..... [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Also, this whole board is supposed to be about Jackson guitars, NOT bands: Ultimately, Wes does have Jacksons and I thought it worth mentioning for the guitars NOT the music. People here are always bitching about Jacksons not being promoted / played by people that anybody ever sees so I thought that this might be of interest as it might raise the profile. Forgive me for mentioning it.....

Oh and by the way, if we're on about 'Kids' here (and I'm 31!), just keep flogging those Satan cliches - that's what proper grown ups do, obviously.....anyway, that's my last on this, I'm not going any further in this sort of pissing competition as it gets nobody anywhere - I'll leave that to those pesky kids [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      Popular is not the same as good
                      Rare is not the same as valuable
                      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

i resemble that remark neilli-lol

Comment

Which one?!
                          Popular is not the same as good
                          Rare is not the same as valuable
                          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

about the kids, what else?-lol

Comment

Truly...

you guys are MY peeps..what else could I say...

all I know is guys like us including Dime , Zakk , Kerry King are our "PEERS" and we stick together for what we believe in ...even if it's not "popular"..

Guitar is as artform...a fukkin' art...and there is so many greats out there that has been hacking at the bit for decades perfecting thier skills just to take a back seat to the likes of this corporate swill..these losers...these posers who can't play their way out of a wet paper bag...

I don't know about you...but I am not going to lay down quietly no longer and let these hacks water down this art and on top of it ...to add insult to injury "steal" all the glory..

no fukk that...not on my fukkin' watch..

I did like Wes's contacts...that was "amusing"...a gimmick....an image...not a talent.

I was thinking of getting chrome contacts or demon-like ones myself..but for me talent and music writing is priority ONE...the image crap comes later....it's icing on the cake...but first you need a cake...or it's just a big glob of sugary lard.

Siggy...I may have came off "too harsh" for you...that is just who I am...can't help that...not going to help that...I like what I am...not going to change a thing...not for the devil himself...

This whole battle for the Ozzfest crap is a travesty...you got bands like Exodus , Megadeth , Nevermore , Anthrax and so much more awesome talent that only wish for the oppertunity to get on a gig like that...these snot nose talentless nobodys just hop right on the gravy train and b!tch the whole time doin' it..fukk them ...fukk them all in their punk asses..

while Sharon and Ozzy pretend there Donald fukkin' Trump in a reality show...fukk reality shows...you want reality ...work a ghetto as a cop for 13 years...that's enough reality for anyone..that's what I did..I am one "REAL" mutherfukker...

Limp Bicsuit ain't nuthin' more than any other fukkin' packaged boy band...or Britney fukkin' Spears...it's all the same crap...just corporate swill promoted until you puke...but the weak will always buy into this crap...

but "we" know better because we are better....and we know all the players that are way beyond the likes of such dribble.

to praise such a puke "musician" such as Wes only projects that you must completely suck and have no clue about real talent..this is blatant.

popularity does NOT mean talent...it's two different words with two very different meanings...

somebody asked me if I'm "mad"...the answer is no...I'm always like this..

You are free to like Limp Bisciut...if you do that's your problem...but I have the right to slam any motherfukker I see fit...and that's what I do....and I do it well [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

and I'll do it everyday if I have to...I got the time.

Other than that you may be a decent kid...just misinformed and misguided in music IMO...before you put your beloved Wes on any pedestils...ever think of listening to other players that are not on MTV...there's a lot of them and they are TRULY awesome...you should give that a try sometime...I will happily suggest to you this information..but please please please...put down the teen beat mag and turn off MTV just for a day , it's programming you into a mental zombie...is that a deal.

This is my only olive branch..take it or leave it.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey leave Satan out of it...there is NOTHINMG "cliche" about "my" beliefs and praise for him...anyone here can attest to that fact...anyone that really knows me.

Dude read my last post...I'm 40 , a husband of 20 years , a father , a musician for over 25 years , a retired police officer , a very successful person in society...with lots to be thankful for..I'm credible , accountable and responsible..with nobody but myself to answer to..

so if you think I'm some corpse painted , devil humping poser...you are so fukkin' wrong...but I owe you no explanation...but there ya go anyways.

I think Wes Borland sucks ass ...if anything it does a disservice to the Jackson name...get Jeff Loomis endorsed...get Magnus Karlsson ..Gus G or Mike Romeo...maybe Alexi Laiho...Petrucci ...now we're talkin' an image booster for Jackson for sure...Borland WTF...???!!!!

Jackson is Metal always was ...always will be..Wes Borland is far from metal ...he's far from a real guitarist..

**** Wes Borland...I can smoke that that monkeyfaced , bug eyed pud....he's a noise maker...a stomp box noise making fukk.

Did I say **** Wes Borland...if anyone meets him...will someone let him know this..for me....tell him I said so...and that I will contine to spread the word that him and his band suck dog dick...and I say this with all due respect.

Comment

Working...
                                X