Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) plays Jackson Rhoads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) plays Jackson Rhoads

I am a motherfucking bastage...I am what some people only dream they could be...I say things that others only hold dear in their hearts and minds because they don't want to be percieved "hateful" by others...

You see I don't give a flying back door fukk...I love saying EXACTLY what I feel at all times...even if it offends people that I think are beneath me...so I do it with GREAT pleasure...truly sadistic pleasure...

this Is how I mentally cum...yes sometimes my humor (which is awesome) ...my sadistic wit...is orgasmic..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...oooo ooohhhhhhhh....yessssssssss...oh yeahhhhh.

It's alot of fun being me....you should try it sometime...

Just once when your stuck in a major traffic...do what I do....get out of your car and flip the bird to all who is around and call everyone a dick at the top of your lungs...it's very amusing...not just for me ...but those who are stuck in the jam with me...they love it...sometimes they join me...they too get out and flip the birds...it's like a party....well it kills time and a little frustration at the same time....this is what I do.

you see I don't care no more (i don't get paid to care)...I do what exactly I want at all times...who's to stop me..nobody that's who....I only do for ME..and only the ones I love..well someone has to.

It's great to be me...no matter what siggy says...he's jealous, it's envy...he can never be like me...for one he may get in trouble..not I....for one he may get his butt whoopped ..not I...for one he may think of what others think of him..not I....it's total freedom...none like I ever imagined...It is Heaven on Earth to have this kind of freedom.....It's awsome....who needs Heaven...when it's right here..right now!

I feel like a God...because I am my own god...I'm god to all that depend , love and respect me..and they are loyal....very very loyal..and I am loyal right back.

are you a "god"...no you are not...you are a Siggy...that's what you are ...you're just plain...Siggy..

and I ...I am the Bill Z Bub..a God like no other..a man like no other..and that is so fukkin' awesome.

and only the ones that don't know me will challenge me...but you will know me if you stick around...you will know me whether you like it or not..

and I am what I am by total choice....until you pay my bills , lick my balls , raise my kid and fukk my wife...you and your words mean nothing to me...you may as well not exist....you are no more than a pest...like a bug.

Treat others the way they treat you...I coined that phrase and I live by it every waking moment of my existence.

so to all my buds..later you fukkers..to all that oppose me ...who and what are you and why do you talk to me or exist....you just waste my time , breathe my air and try and impose your masochistic bullcrap on me....which I just throw it back in your face and laugh.

I do not say these words out of malice , spite , or rtaliation...I say these words because I fee like it and it brings me joy...great joy.

Tommy all this time I never knew your avatar was Underdog...Duh...what a trip...You rule dude! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      And I am what I am ....until you pay my bills , lick my balls , raise my kid and fukk my wife...your words mean nothing to me...you may as well not exist....you are no more that a pest...like a bug.

Treat others the way they treat you...I coined that phrase and I live by it every waking moment of my existence.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Classic stuff. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        And I am what I am ....until you pay my bills , lick my balls , raise my kid and fukk my wife...your words mean nothing to me..

[/ QUOTE ]

now... someone should use that as thier sig quote! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You like the word of the Bub Jimmy B...well the Bub thinks your the goods too man.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Let me put it in more simple terms. I have yet to hear a single thing that Borland has recorded on the guitar that would warrant an endorsement deal to me. Maybe my misdirected rants, insights and posts stem from the fact that I can tear a guitar to frikkin shreds, that I have been able to since around 1980 and that Borland or Mayer or any other of the players we are talking about couldn't shine my frikkin shoes when it comes to playing guitar. Any style, any genre, any type of guitar, 6's, 7's, 12's, mandolin, violin, bass, whatever. I win. I win.. I win.. I win.. Call it envy. I will. I wish I had their fame and they could only dream of having my chops. Pompous?? Yep. I, my JCF friends, am the worst thing that could ever happen to your confidence as a player. Lots of times, old guys like me make the statement "I forgot more on guitar than you will ever know". Well, I didn't forget anything. The other great thing about being me is my modesty. Rant off... I need to throw out the garbage and clean up some dog crap in the yard. Man am I pathetic... or is is pathalogical. Same thing I guess.

Comment

Madness it's yours...seems like my words do become people Sigs..take it, It's my gift to you!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Look at my dear friend Em's...and somebody else used to have one too..I forgot who...it's been awhile.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I wouldn't call it envious. I hear what you are saying. The endorsements come from the marketability of the artist not their abilities, but you know that. Too many great artists will never truly be heard and many suck artists will. Look at Asslee Simpson. All you can do is listen, enjoy and shred.

Comment

billy,
                  look closely at the red eyes on him from twisting a fatty. underdog's eyes are blodshot.
                  it says that on my drivers license- eyes-red
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Madness it's yours...seems like my words do become people Sigs..take it, It's my gift to you!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Look at my dear friend Em's...and somebody else used to have one too..I forgot who...it's been awhile.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bill, your posts are inspiring.. and scarey. I'm a fan for sure. You... are the true definition of METAL. Mwaaah,,haaa,haaa. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Man.. I gotta lay off the Creatine.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Let me put it in more simple terms. I have yet to hear a single thing that Borland has recorded on the guitar that would warrant an endorsement deal to me. Maybe my misdirected rants, insights and posts stem from the fact that I can tear a guitar to frikkin shreds, that I have been able to since around 1980 and that Borland or Mayer or any other of the players we are talking about couldn't shine my frikkin shoes when it comes to playing guitar. Any style, any genre, any type of guitar, 6's, 7's, 12's, mandolin, violin, bass, whatever. I win. I win.. I win.. I win.. Call it envy. I will. I wish I had their fame and they could only dream of having my chops. Pompous?? Yep. I, my JCF friends, am the worst thing that could ever happen to your confidence as a player. Lots of times, old guys like me make the statement "I forgot more on guitar than you will ever know". Well, I didn't forget anything. The other great thing about being me is my modesty. Rant off... I need to throw out the garbage and clean up some dog crap in the yard. Man am I pathetic... or is is pathalogical. Same thing I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's all good and well John. Buuuttttttt... can you go dang-dig-a-dang-dig-a-dang-da-dig-a-digee-digee? Huh, can ya? Can ya? Bet not. Therefore Wes rulez and your ability to play a six neck banjo, mandolin, 12-string, bass, 7-string, violin acoustic guitar with your toes has no bearing.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I think if Wes COULD shred, as hapened with Tremonti's spundcheck tape, somebody somewhere would've gotten hold of a snippet and we'd have seen and/or heard it, by a fan trying to
                          stick our noses in it. Look at Tony Fredianelli, of 3rd Eye Blind; maybe he's playing for Ashlee too now, I hear she's got "the 2 3rd Eye dudes" in her band. Now he doesn't shred in those bands, ad we do know that he can, BUT we know that BECAUSE he recorded with Apocrypha on Shrapnel Records.
                          So he can't be used as evidence of players who don't shred on record, because there ARE records well known where he shreds his ass off. His background is easy enough to find.
                          No one has produced a tape of Wes ripping it up in a club, arena, garage or bedroom amp. He wants cred as a guitarist, if he had anything he'd be proclaiming it. He probably had the MI guy giving him lessons more than recording tracks, hoping he'd get better. Well, the poor guy had to crawl back home to LB so his guitar hero career didn't take off.
                          I don't think a Wes-as-Vai tape is out there.
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Thanx Bub, I just tried it but, it say's it's too long. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I appreciate the fine guesture though. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks JGcable....it comes without effort...just being what I am..that's all I can do.

I say be yourself man...say whatever you want...we only go around one time in this very short life...don't waste a single day being stifled for any reason...because you will never get that day back...

and it's your life...use your time saying and doing whatever you want and NEVER NEVER worry about what others think..NEVER!!!

If they don't like me...cool , the feeling is mutual. They can all get in that very long line in front om my penis..and have a slurp or two...it doesn't mean that much to me..

Stay metal , Stay true and just be yourself.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

You know Tim...that last statement you made is so sadly true...and the way you said it just tickled just ass.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

and John if you are that good please move to Cleveland and join my Bed Of Nails band....pronto. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tommy ...does your drivers license really state "red" for eye color...that's awesome!!!

It reminds me of that Jim Bruer skit when he gets pulled over ..and he normally looks wasted and the cop looks at his Driver's license and his pic looks ...well just like him.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OK I got to go ..my friend Paul from Antithesis is here so we can go over that old Attaxe song that we are re-doing tomorrow..

later!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

By Madness.."Thanx Bub, I just tried it but, it say's it's too long. I appreciate the fine guesture though."

Really madness..that sucks..

Hmmmm...how about "If you don't pay my bills or lick my balls ..your opinion means nothing"

that's to the point.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X