Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) plays Jackson Rhoads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit) plays Jackson Rhoads!

[ QUOTE ]
    Limp Bisquick sicks duck...so gimme a hellfuckingyeah!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

They cease to exist [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
    hellfuckingyeah!!!!!

Now my son needs to get his sh1t together..........now! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Mahagony Rush!!!!...Frank Marino was my very earliest of heros besides Ed Van Halen and Iommi

[/ QUOTE ]

Since Mahogany first came out, it rocked me. Eddie didn't do much for except for the first couple of albums. I'm probably one of the few that liked him better with Sammy, because I was a Montrose fan long before. I did see Eddie this summer at the Continental Arena in Jersey, and enjoyed it.

Since I'm 45 years old, I fell more into the 70's rock era, never really got into metal (actually despised it) until the last few years. Now, being in a band with a metal head, I watch him in awe. I hold down rhythm while he rips away.

In the 70's, to watch someone tear away at Freebird was awesome to me at the time, But Neil, our lead guitarist, zips away on Randy and Eddie now and I start asking myself, what did I miss out on in the 80's-90's, all because of my narrow minded view. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Here's your beer mugs Bill [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] hellfuckingyeah!

Comment

Here's a DUDEFUCKINGHELLYEAH! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] , Bill! And to Don as well! Man, tough love is the hardest thing to do,but you can't carry 'em forever while they think they're pimp daddy either. Thank GOD none of my nieces or nephews are wiggers! Funny thing is, the people they're trying to copy are laughing at them harder than anyone else. I hope your son learns this without coming to grief first, but you taught him the best survival lesson.He can't come up into someone else's house and impose his trip, he'll get slapped down. Better a slap than a cap.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

DUDEFUCKINHELLYEAH!!! Bill [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Kicks ass guys.... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

BUT a word of warning ...If "I" ever see this crap posted on "this" board again ...I'm coming all guns blazing..ALWAYS!!

I assume that most people here are "real" musicians...and feel the same way I do..

So Ranalli ...Siggy...it was nice to meet you guys... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Stick around dudes...now you know we take "guitar" very seriously..and never give praise to the enemy...my enemy.

I only wish Limp Bisquick sudden death along with ALL of their ebonical counterparts..everyfuckinglastoneofthem!!!

I'm putting this thread to rest...

RIP..Limp Dickhead
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Amen [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

megafuckingunclefuckinggodofpussy bill for president [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Kicks ass guys.... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

BUT a word of warning ...If "I" ever see this crap posted on "this" board again ...I'm coming all guns blazing..ALWAYS!!

I assume that most people here are "real" musicians...and feel the same way I do..

So Ranalli ...Siggy...it was nice to meet you guys... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Stick around dudes...now you know we take "guitar" very seriously..and never give praise to the enemy...my enemy.

I only wish Limp Bisquick sudden death along with ALL of their ebonical counterparts..everyfuckinglastoneofthem!!!

I'm putting this thread to rest...

RIP..Limp Dickhead

[/ QUOTE ]

This is hilarious. You have a 40 year old guy calling a genre of music "the enemy" and cursing and swearing left, right, and all over about it. How much time have you invested in this thread combating the "enemy"?? LOL!! Lot of good you're doing too!!!

Hilarious.

And if you could read(you obviously can't) you would have seen that I don't like the stuff either myself...however young trends are rarely understood by parents and to hate the people as you hate the music is something a teenager would do. How many parents were against their kids listening to Slayer and Ozzy too?? Teach them morals and they can listen to whatever they want.

Maybe at the ripe age of 40 it's time for you to finally grow up.

But hey...the internet is great...you meet all kinds of wackos all the time.

Comment

[quoteBut hey...the internet is great...you meet all kinds of wackos all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a pretty good quote. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Wigger lover. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                      Yes, the internet is great and Bill is having fun with you guys. This thread is a hoot - I hope you guys can kiss and make up, and then fight some more. It's all in fun man.
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        It's all in fun man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly...this is fun.

Comment

Make two more "pis$ off Bill posts" and you're gold!
                          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I don't want to grow up...that's boring..

I only want to get high , praise Satan , play with my dick and shred..

and get PAID!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

So this Lez Boringland of Pimp Assshit is playing Jackson?
                              I hope he is not going to be on the front cover of new Jackson Catalog or AD in the magazines or something.
                              Then we will have so many newbies of Wez fans and Hiphop DJs.. on JCF [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]
                                It's all in fun man.

[/ QUOTE ]Exactly...this is fun.

[/ QUOTE ]Yet you don't seem like you're having fun... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X