Zakk playing his RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zakk playing his RR

hey! I've found this clip of Zakk Wylde Playing his RR1 in a sort of comic show... pretty funny sketchs if you ask me!

you can find 4 clips on this page http://www.crapshoot.tv/clips.html

You can see ZAkk with his RR on the first one.

Re: Zakk playing his RR

The Clips don't load.... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Fuckin' hilarious [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

If you check the Zakk Wylde site (http://www.zakkwylde.com) there are pics from the latest video shoot they shot a cple days ago. Looks like he's playing the Rhoads GMW guitar in it

Comment

oh man that is some good shit, Zakk rules. not too many "stars" would be willing to do goofy shit like this.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            oh man that is some good shit, Zakk rules. not too many "stars" would be willing to do goofy shit like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

yngwie comes to mind, although nothing is funnier then his own fookin fury plane episode [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Zakk is in the march GK (dime issue) with his Rhoads for his Brewtality lessons...

That stuff was sorta funny but really anly the Zakk parts.. "who's going to clean this up" Zakk "I will" I like Mo Collins but Brewer annoys me but at least he mocked the reason he annoys me (the goatboy)
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I've got alot of respect for ZW. He is in fact the proud owner of a GMW polka dot replica of Randy's. There are pics on the GMW site. I think it's just too cool for Zakk to be breaking away from the Les Pauls to pay homage to one of the masters. I loved the V's he played in Rock Star. I always wondered if they were just movie props or if he actualy owned them.

Comment

They were just movie props, made by Gibson, and later auctioned off on E-bay.

I love to see Zakk playing something other than Gibson, but the Rhoads bodies look like toys on him. The man is huge.

Comment

E-bay.............figures. RR bodies do look miniture on him for sure.

Comment

well, they were designed for randy rhoads, what did you expect?

Comment

BWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA [cough] AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Starjack fuggin RULES!!!!
                        750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                        Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Being a huge ZAKK fanatic i truely appreciated that!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I love what he said about why EVH is so great! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

it would have been better with dime bag and him though [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              it would have been better with dime bag and him though [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                              you know i thought the same thing!
                              man that would have been CLASSIC! both on their own are funny as all hell but together it would have been crap your pants hilarious stuff! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Working...
                              X