Black Label Society Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Label Society Tour

They are listed as playing in Denver on the 18th of march.

but it doesn't list any support bands. I'd really like to know who is playing with them. this is during my brother's spring break and he would come down to see them. BUt I want to know what the hell I'm paying 25 dollars a ticket for.

Re: Black Label Society Tour

Sucks that they don't play England [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      BUt I want to know what the hell I'm paying 25 dollars a ticket for.

[/ QUOTE ]

BLS should cover your $25...

Comment

I remember reading that they were planning on hitting European Festivals this summer, so i'm hoping for a UK date, or them playing Graspop! I've wanted to see them for a looong time! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I seriously hope I get to go to a show, if they play toronto, I'll wear my colours for Dime!!!

RIP Brother Dime!!!

Chris

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            They are listed as playing in Denver on the 18th of march.

but it doesn't list any support bands. I'd really like to know who is playing with them. this is during my brother's spring break and he would come down to see them. BUt I want to know what the hell I'm paying 25 dollars a ticket for.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you serious? I live in gunnison,CO I'll defintely drive up there. I know crypotpsy is playing around the same time as well.

Comment

Kyle you gotta hurry up and get those tickets. Im not sure how long im actually gonna stay in denver

Comment

Complaining about $25 for a BLS show? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Sheesh... Beats the hell out of the $80 I spent to see Metallica on their last tour. I'd spend $50 to see Zakk play before I'd spend $10 to see Metallica again.

Comment

not hte point....

If I can see Children of Bodom, NEvermore, Hypocrisy AND Dimmu Borgir in one night for 25 dollars.

I do'nt think I should have to apy 25 dolalrs...in the same venue to see one band, no matter how good they are. BLS is great, but if there isn't anybody else that's noteworthy playing the show, I'm not sure its worth it.

Comment

March 10th in AZ, there is a Band called Meldrum opening....... www.meldrum.nu
                    "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Already have my tickets for the March 26th show at Harpos in Detroit. It's going to be great! I only wish it was only BLS. When I went to their show a few years ago (the one taped for the Dvd) there was too many opening bands. Definately worth the money either way though.

Comment

I'd rather see a band I REALLY like do a long set, than a bunch of bands I kinda like doing short sets. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

alright I"m convinced. I'll go and bring my quasi moto lookin brother with me.

Comment

yes master!!!

Comment

BACK TO THE TOWER! ring the bell biatch!

Comment

Working...
                              X