Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Black label Society CD

Anyone heard this yet?

It's much better than Hangover Music. It's heavier, more like Blessed Hellride. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Re: New Black label Society CD

Where did you hear it? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'm hoping it's better than the last few.

Jason

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Anyone heard this yet?

It's much better than Hangover Music. It's heavier, more like Blessed Hellride. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
      do you mean

Is it already out?
      i thought the release date was march 8 [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

I have not heard the whole thing yet but the one song I heard sounded like Zakk doing an Ozzy impression. On a side note, I really dislike that new logo, what's with the gun for the "L"?
        I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I have not heard the whole thing yet but the one song I heard sounded like Zakk doing an Ozzy impression. On a side note, I really dislike that new logo, what's with the gun for the "L"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know... I guess it ties in with the Name of the CD. Probably got the idea from

Comment

It's not out yet. I got it yesterday from a friend of mine. Zakk is starting to resemble Ozzy vocal wise, but it suits his voice, so it's all good.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I heard the clip of Suicide Messiah and he sounds like Ozzy with more balls! Not as whiny either. I like it.

Zakk said in an interview recently that Black Sabbath could sue him if he sounded any more like them. At least hes honest.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

you could probably get a promo on the net.
                I downloaded scar symmetry's promo a couple of days ago, release date is Feb 7th...
                Anyway the record kicks fuckin' ass so I'm getting the CD any old how. Looking forward to the new BLS, as well as the new Nightrage.

Reviews of BLS Mafia seem promising though [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Anyone heard this yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh..I think that's why they called it "Hangover Music" ? It's not supposed to be heavy like Blessed Hellride is [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

1919 eternal and blessed hellride were awesome, so I have high hopes for this one.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      Anyone heard this yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh..I think that's why they called it "Hangover Music" ? It's not supposed to be heavy like Blessed Hellride is [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep - what you said! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm looking forward to the new BLS cd. James Lomenzo (ex-White Lion) actually plays bass on this one. Stronger than Death is still my favorite though. I like his stuff better before he got the "Ozzy-style" thing going on. But it's still all pretty good. I also REALLY dig his Book of Shadows cd. He doesn't get much better than that.

Comment

All of Zakk's stuff is great. I especially liked Book of Shadows, 1919 Eternal and Sonic Brew. This is just going to be more of the same and that's a good thing.

Comment

Yea I got the whole album from net like a week ago.
                          I think it is the best BLS ever.

Comment

I like his tone on this album more than the last few.

Comment

Where did you guys find it?

Comment

Working...
                              X