ESTEBAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESTEBAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

well i was flipping through the channels this very morning. and what do i find..THE WORLD FAMOUS ESTEBAN!!. Man..mabey if i slap on a black hat,Sunglasses and a frilly shirt I Can be as good as ESTEBAN, i hope he teaches how to dress in his instructional videos. Watch out everyone i think he wheres his sunglasses at night.

Re: ESTEBAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

his version of Land of the Rising Sun send CHILLS up and down my weiner

Comment

Oh ya...i love his version of Dueling banjo's..Simply astonishing

Comment

Maybe when he gets really good and successful, he'll join the JCF.
        "POOP"

Comment

he's too good the JCF.... He's HOME SHOPPING NETWORK GOOD!!!

Comment

this is too funny...I just watched an Esteban infomercial with my girlfriend. She thought it was a joke - like an SNL skit or something!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              his version of Land of the Rising Sun send CHILLS up and down my weiner

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

We're lucky we still have him, especially after that DEVASTATING car accident that left him paralyzed for TEN years. His smooth rock styling on his once-in-a-lifetime-low-price all-real-mahogany-acoustic plus the free starter kit and instructional video is the only thing that keeps me playing guitar anymore.

Comment

But I really like the overdrive button on the amp.........it lets me play rock and roll! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

when are you guys going to be submitting your mp3s?

Comment

Gotta get the proper duds to play that well! I am holding out for the "proper" Esteban rig. It has to include the hat and sunglasses. Of course it still has to come with the $125 dollar guitar that is "even better than his custom made one worth over $5,000".......I should be ashamed that I have watched it and remember that line! [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

I knew a dick that bought one of his guitars...I played it...

all I could say is... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] !!!!!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I was going to dress as Esteban for our Halloween gig but I didn't want everyone to say, "Hey Zorro, where's your sword?"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            when are you guys going to be submitting your mp3s?

[/ QUOTE ] I was wondering the same thing.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Well I put ol' Zorro fag above the likes of any Wes Borland..oops wrong thread.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X