X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ESTEBAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    when are you guys going to be submitting your mp3s?

[/ QUOTE ] I was wondering the same thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

you lost me on that one. I dont' think esteban "does" mp3s

Comment

oh man, guys don't forget the authentic herringbone inlay and the solid plywood..err spruce top!

**** ESTEBAN Just rips my head of with his 3 inch long fingernails!! he kicks my ass!

oh man, I lvoe the distortion button, I want that amp to record with!! it sure beats the hell out of my Diezel!

Comment

yeah the distortion button makes that godlike acoustic sound just like MEATALLeeCKA

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I was going to dress as Esteban for our Halloween gig but I didn't want everyone to say, "Hey Zorro, where's your sword?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, go for it!!! The first girl that asks you that, consider yourself "IN"!!!
          Occupy JCF

Comment

:lol Ratz! I usually think of things like that. On a side note, when Brando died I saw a biography on him that stated in his Broadway days and a young player, he was considered the swordsman. Rumor around the NYC scene, if "The Swordsman" was talking to your date, your finished.

Comment

If you think the current package he sells is pretty lame, you should have seen the first one he did. I had someone trade one in. He told me he paid like $175 for it. I really had a hard time to keep from laughing. The only thing that made me actually call it a guitar was that it had six strings. It was sold with a gig bag that was 10 times nicer than the guitar itself. What a hunk of crap.

Matt

Comment

I would not want to be this guy when my man El Kabong finds out an imposter has been ripping people off. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, what a flashback! I completely forgot about El Kabong. I need to watch the Cartoon Network more often. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

You will not be laughing when he joins Poison as their next axeman during their reunion tour.
                    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I might... I laugh pretty hard when I see CC Deville play guitar too. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

I just keep hoping that Esteban and Zamfir team up for an album!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Zamfir? Master of the Skin Flute? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Zamfir? Master of the Skin Flute? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny that you should phrase it that way...my bassist, a graphics whiz, doctored a photo of Zamfir puffing away on his pan flute. In the pan flute's place, she inserted a row of wangs in order od secending size. I don't think the mods would appreciate it or I'd post it here.

She did this because the band the shares our rehearsal space put one of his albums up as a joke. She brought the doctored photo and pinned it up on the wall.

Comment

Isn't Zamfir on the Kill bill soundtrack? "Lonely Sheppard" or some shit like that.

Comment

Esteban, Zamphir, CC Deville, and Ed Grimley of 11 Whitten road on lead triangle! And with Rosanne on vocals, it'd be better than Zepplin!

Comment

Working...
                                X