Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ESTEBAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Funny that you should phrase it that way...my bassist, a graphics whiz, doctored a photo of Zamfir puffing away on his pan flute. In the pan flute's place, she inserted a row of wangs in order od secending size. I don't think the mods would appreciate it or I'd post it here.

She did this because the band the shares our rehearsal space put one of his albums up as a joke. She brought the doctored photo and pinned it up on the wall.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's great. There's a local radio station here that had a little spoof on Zamfir. It sounded like one of his ads, saying that for years everyone has loved the beautiful sounds of Zamfir, Master of the Pan Flute. In the background you can hear him playing the pan flute. The ad goes on to say how he's decided to take a new direction and he is now called Zamfir, Master of the Skin Flute. The background sounds change accordingly. I just about drove off the road.

Comment

Zamfir

Yeah, Vol 1

"The Lonely Shepherd"
      Written by James Last
      Performed by Zamfir
      Courtesy of Decca Music Group Limited
      Under license from Universal Music Enterprises
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Re: Zamfir

[ QUOTE ]
        Yeah, Vol 1

"The Lonely Shepherd"
        Written by James Last
        Performed by Zamfir
        Courtesy of Decca Music Group Limited
        Under license from Universal Music Enterprises

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn. I'm never going to be able to see that movie again without thinking of my bassist's Photoshop job.

Comment

Re: Zamfir

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] The crazy thing is that infomercial is on about 10 channels around the clock. Who's buying these things? It scares me these poor fools will be scared off from playing the guitar forever!
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Re: Which?

What, Zamfir CDs, or Esteban guitars?
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Re: Which?

[ QUOTE ]
              What, Zamfir CDs, or Esteban guitars?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

Comment

Working...
              X