LAMB OF GOD's set up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAMB OF GOD's set up?

I did a search but did not find out much? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    i wanted to find out what amps and guitars they use and what pu's are loaded in these guitars?
    I love the tone on "ashes of the wake" [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Re: LAMB OF GOD\'s set up?

i Think i can remember some of the gear they used when i saw them a couple of months ago. Their live sound was probably one of the best i have ever heard.

Amp wise...i remember on the right hand side of the stage, there was a 5150 and a Mesa of some sort (perhaps a dual recto) These were also used by As I Lay dying, and Throwdown, in different combinations, i cant remember exactly which combo mark was using, but i think the 5150 was running into the return of the FX loop. Im pretty sure they were using framus Cabs too. (my memory is awful)

Mark had a Fernandes guitar with an Invader Pickup, and Willie also had a Fernandes guitar (where was his jackson?) but i was too far away to see which pickups he was using.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      i Think i can remember some of the gear they used when i saw them a couple of months ago. Their live sound was probably one of the best i have ever heard.

Amp wise...i remember on the right hand side of the stage, there was a 5150 and a Mesa of some sort (perhaps a dual recto) These were also used by As I Lay dying, and Throwdown, in different combinations, i cant remember exactly which combo mark was using, but i think the 5150 was running into the return of the FX loop. Im pretty sure they were using framus Cabs too. (my memory is awful)

Mark had a Fernandes guitar with an Invader Pickup, and Willie also had a Fernandes guitar (where was his jackson?) but i was too far away to see which pickups he was using.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks man i am a bit shocked to hear they dont use EMG's [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      sounds like they do?

Comment

yeah man, listenin to it again, it does sound like EMGs especially Laid To Rest, perhaps they used a different setup in the Studio.

Comment

Lamb of God equipment is listed on Guitar World Holiday 2004 issue, check it out.
          Both use Mesa mark IV and Marshall JTM45 amps. Rocktron hush and DBX compressor/gate. Guitars user are Framus Diablo, Jackson Sweetone and others. None of the guitars have emgs in them.

Comment

I have seen lamb of god a few times now, you know local VA band here for me, and they switch equiptment alot it seems. The first time i saw them for amps one guitarist was using the mark iv and the other guitarist was using a diezel if i remember right. The second time i saw them they were both using Recto's. The next few times i saw then i didnt pay attention to there equiptment anymore!

Comment

great friggin band! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              on the latest disc"ashes of the wake" which i think is their best disc and tone
              they used
              90% mesa MK-IV's 10 marshall JMP-1
              guitars were a framus and a jackson sweetone
              the framus is loaded with a duncan JB and the sweetone has a dimebucker in it
              mark also uses the invader occasionally
              here is a interview about the AOTW disc
              http://www.f-p-e.com/interviews/interview.php?id=27
              If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Working...
              X