ANTHRAX: BELLADONNA-Era Lineup To Reunite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ANTHRAX: BELLADONNA-Era Lineup To Reunite

I'm one of the ones who never got used to Bush being in Anthrax. I preferred Belladonna. I loved Armoured Saint, and Anthrax....but the two together doesn't mix well for me.
    It would be really cool to see a "REAL" reunion, albeit...it seems it's just a rumor right now?

Comment

Brave words.com says that Anthrax will be playing with BOTH singers at Dynamo. No mention of Danny though.
      Chris
      http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

I like Belladaonna and Bush. At first I wasn't into the Bush stuff but it really grew on me. I loved Both Anthrax and Armoured Saint so... Tits... I hope it happens with both guys singing.

Hey Chris! Glad to have met ya at NAMM. Hope your daughter is feeling better!

Comment

Much better Thanks!

Comment

I, too, would like to see both guys singing on this tour - but I can't see it happening with all the bad blood. I prefer John's voice to Joey's, always have, and think he is a better fit in the music. It would be cool for the fans to be able to hear both on the tour.

Danny won't be back - that bridge has been burned.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I'm one of the ones who never got used to Bush being in Anthrax. I preferred Belladonna. I loved Armoured Saint, and Anthrax....but the two together doesn't mix well for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
              My opinion exactly. I never got into Bushthrax.

These are all still rumours right? I doubt it will happen, and to be honest I'd rather see Danny and Joey giving the finger to Charlie & Ian.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I love Scott, Charlie, John & Rob. They're my heroes. John is a much better frontman in my opinion. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                I like the Belladonna days too, but their current line-up is my favorite.
                I miss Frankie though. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

P.S.

Dunno about the rumors, I think they may be wise to leave well enough alone (like they'd want my opinion, haha!). It'd be cool to see a reunion-kinda thing but I can't help but cringe at the prospect. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

It seems to be more than rumor. A couple different sites are reporting the Dynamo Show

Comment

Now they're reporting a show in Italy I think that says it will be the whole line up with Joey Dan and Franky.

Comment

Frankie only left last year, so that can't be much of a massive deal....
                        Popular is not the same as good
                        Rare is not the same as valuable
                        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
                        X