Immolation- Harnessing Ruin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immolation- Harnessing Ruin

Has anyone had a chance to hear this yet?
    I think it's the most incredible cd of the year!!
    I can't wait to buy it! It's got some nice interesting touches and it's so EVIL sounding, they are back with another cd that just tops the last!

Robert Vigna is such an inspiration to me! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Chris

RIP Brother Dime!!!!!

Re: Immolation- Harnessing Ruin

I haven't heard it yet, but I'm definatly gonna check it out. BTW, does anyone know when their DVD is gonna get a US release? I've been talkin to the drummer (former drummer, Alex Hernandez) and he's on the damn thing and he hasen't seen it either. Someone lemme know. Thanks.

Comment

that cd is killer

imho due to the sound a little bit easier to listen to ( less guitar top end unlike UC or CTTWB)

very good album indeed [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I only saw the vid for the title track, and loved that one!
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I haven't heard it yet... better get on the phone to Olympic and bug them for my freebie!!

Comment

OK, checked out the vid. Anyone else spot the DEEDS shirt on the drummer? I really liked the song, but the video could have had more stuff going on in it. I think they should have spliced in some live footage, because those guys look 10X more evil onstage than they do in that video. The video was cool and all, it just was sort of repetitive. I still think CTTWB is my favorite IMMOLATION album, followed by FFG.

Comment

Working...
            X