Nuno on the Late show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nuno on the Late show

I taped it. My buddie Steve Ferlazzo on keyboards. The first "real" band I was in during highschool was with Steve. I also played in another band in highschool with Steve and now Shadow's Fall drummer Jason Bittner. Now that I'm totally depressed, I might as well add that a bassist I used to play with is now going to be on the new Ozzy album. Sometimes I wish I didn't give up so soon and get married. If I could only go back...

Comment

i think nuno thought it was pretentious for a channel like VH1, to put his own band back together. He said if they wanted to get back together, They'll do the reuniting themslves, so he wasn;t too happy, and yeah, didn;t want to be caught on camera or tape.

Comment

That is pretty much what happened. Not to mention, VH1 was making it out to seem like nobody was active in the music business. And Nuno was not into the idea, because his and Gary's band were both active.

Comment

I'm not sure if I like it.
          the start was great, but it was a little too much repetition for me. but he's a good singer IMO, and it's cool to see he still kept to his triamp mk1, since I liked his sound. the solo should have come out better though.
          it's not extreme, but I'm sure I'll give it a try.

what's that widow stuff like btw?
          tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

The Mourning Widow stuff is GREAT! Funky but still with that rock mentality and some great licks/solos. Check Population-1.com for ordering these cds cheap.

Comment

No comment.
              "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Working...
              X