Megadeth + Diamond Head Last Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megadeth + Diamond Head Last Night

Turned out to be a great show . Seeing Diamond Head playing Am I Evil was really cool .
    Mustaines ESP's looked really good and they played for nearly 2 hours .
    Unfortunately , no Jacksons in sight . [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Re: Megadeth + Diamond Head Last Night

I'll see the show in 20 days!Can't wait! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Diamond Head is still together?? Damn!

Comment

Megadeth in Norway Monday 14th of February. 9 days today.
        Looking forward, haven´t seen them since ´95.

Comment

Nice! I'm seeing them on the 15th [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

There was no have to have "wrist-band" crap to get into the section closest to the stage right?

Comment

I was thinking of seeing this show 11 februari, but the ticket price is insane.. around 40 euro
            so I think I'll pass on this.. too bad
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

What was the sound like? Over here in the states, it was all drums and rhythm guitar. Vocals, bass and leads were all lost in a wash of punishing double bass and massive guitar assault. Hey, I loved the massive guitar assault, it sounded huge, but give me some balance!

Comment

I just got back from the gig in Manchester. Wow....they were really good...They played for 2hours.

Sound was quite poor at first. They Started with Blackmail the Universe, and to me the album version sounds like noise anyway. But they cleared things up, and from where i was standing, it sounded great.

They did play alot off the new album, which i dont really like as much as his other cds, but alot of the 'classics' were there too.

Comment

hey! what time did they open the gates ?

Comment

They'll be here in two days: Thursday 10feb.
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Bob....the Doors opened at 7.30. Diamond Head must have started at 7.45, so we actually missed most of their set apart from the last 3 or 4 songs. They were really good too, so make sure that you are on time!

I hope Dave doesn't pack it in after this tour, like he's saying he will.

Comment

Dave is packing Megadeth in after this tour, better known as the Contractual Obligation Album and Tour. Afterwards, he will be touring as Dave Mustaine, and still playing Megadeth songs. Essentially, same thing, different name, since it has always been Megadave.

Comment

Thanks!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Lotsa useful info there! i guess that puts megadeth at 21.00 - 23.00
                          looks like I'll miss the last bus home then, it leaves at 22.50 [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

at least i don't have to worry about catching it then, it's always been a race to the bus after the concerts [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X