Head leaves Korn for God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Head leaves Korn for God

After money is no longer a care, you start thinking about spirituality-good for him if it brings him happiness-life is short nothing wrong with seeking the Lord- Its people the screw everything up not God.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I can see the headlines now:

[ QUOTE ]
      God gets Head from Korn

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]hahahahaha!!!!!classic [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        I can see the headlines now:

[ QUOTE ]
        God gets Head from Korn

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]hahahahaha!!!!!classic [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] wait,wait...... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

how about-
          "god gets head from korn as they hold on to munky"
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

i heard that one the news today, and almost didn't believe it...very cool for him, God Bless 'em, and hopefully romans 10:9 will serve him well...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Too bad he didn't leave for guitar lessons.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that is some funny shit. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Was never a big Korn fan, but they did a kick-ass version of "One" on the Metallica MTV tribute show.

I believe in God, but I really think religion mostly sucks. Why would he have to quit a successful band just because all the sudden he belives in God. Whatever...

Comment

Kudos to him, you know it took some fuggen balls to do something like that.

Comment

i'm not sure which one, but one of the guitarists can shred but alas, korn doesn't use this talent.

Comment

OK by me on his decision and I can only hope that this signals the demise of the rest of the rap/rock bands. Regardless, ADIDAS and Got the Life are catchy tunes and I could listen to them fore more than 1 time in a row.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      Too bad he didn't leave for guitar lessons.

[/ QUOTE ]Now that is some funny shit. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Was never a big Korn fan, but they did a kick-ass version of "One" on the Metallica MTV tribute show. I believe in God, but I really think religion mostly sucks. Why would he have to quit a successful band just because all the sudden he belives in God. Whatever...

[/ QUOTE ]Maybe he feels the need to get away from music awhile to explore his new direction? Maybe he wants to express his newfound faith in his own music, and that's not part of Korn's plans? That's two I can think of of the top of my head. Neither may be correct, but it's not hard to come up with reasons why. It's not like he HAD to quit, but if he felt he needed to, more power to him.... or maybe God just told him nu-metal sucks and he'd go to Hell if he did't quit! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I really like the Twilight Zone theme song they do.
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          or maybe God just told him nu-metal sucks and he'd go to Hell if he did't quit!

[/ QUOTE ]

My friend, you NAILED IT. This has got to be the reason. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

He's now a t shirt because of all this, lol. And Head was the dude that could shred in Korn, not the other dude from what I recall. Saw em once, good live band. Just grew out of em, but good for him that he found something to believe in.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...wsitemID=33329

Comment

I found my butt with my finger.
                              "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

he left cuz of all the drugs around him. got tired of it and split.
                                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                                X