Head leaves Korn for God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Head leaves Korn for God

If someone in my band "found God" I'd throw them out. Best of luck to 'ya, but I'll have no religion on my tour bus thank you!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      If someone in my band "found God" I'd throw them out. Best of luck to 'ya, but I'll have no religion on my tour bus thank you!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting....Are God and religion the same then? I mean if there can only be one true God, then all but one of the religions in the world are false....right? What if your bandmate worshiped the god of money....would you kick him out then?

Talk amongst yaselfs: [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

If you mean worshipped the God of money by becoming greedy, then hell yes I'd throw him out. What I mean by "found God" is if all of a sudden he wanted to get preachy and change the band or it's image. As long as they don't preach, my bandmates can believe what they want. It's just when people get "saved" and then take it upon themselves to "save" me that I get irritated. I am not Bill. I am not angry at Jesus. I just try and leave politics and religion out of stuff because that's when people who would otherwise get along great have problems.

Comment

well, after he found god, i hope he remembered to put him back. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I'd say don't put Him back. Bring Him out here, I'm sure there's a LOT of people who would like to hear what he has to say.

Comment

i don't see how this happened then sully, cuz i've had him for the last 10 days, and i'm not ready to give him back yet.

*-private note to sully
              (dude, i found him and then i misplaced him. what am i gonna do? help me find him before collection agencies are all over my back. don't tell anybody about this o.k.? cool.
              you look around your house , i'll look around my office, he's gotta be somewhere. thanks sullster, i can always count on you dude)
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                If you mean worshipped the God of money by becoming greedy, then hell yes I'd throw him out. What I mean by "found God" is if all of a sudden he wanted to get preachy and change the band or it's image. As long as they don't preach, my bandmates can believe what they want. It's just when people get "saved" and then take it upon themselves to "save" me that I get irritated. I am not Bill. I am not angry at Jesus. I just try and leave politics and religion out of stuff because that's when people who would otherwise get along great have problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

WELL SAID!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] That's one of my greatest pet peeves in life, people who try to instill and impose their so called "ways" upon me, especially regarding two of the most sensitive and controversial topics, politics and religion. This is why I stay the hell out of these types of conversations on the net and in real life. I'm all happy for people who discover themselves and where they belong in life, but that doesn't give them the right to think their way is the only way so enthusiastically to the point where they try to pull others in against their will.

This is probably also why I am not a brand-loyal consumer, except when it comes to my choice of boxer shorts... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

are they joe boxers priest?
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

The Simpsons officially licensed boxer shorts merchandise! I have like 20 unique pairs of them (basically all the same style with different prints/graphics on them). Seriously, they're cheap (can get them at WalMart) and they're the most comfortable boxers I've worn! Been a dedicated wearer of them for a few years now! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I am so not lying either! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Okay, I'll stop trying to instill my beliefs in Simpsons boxers to everybody now! I'm sorry! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

If you need to find Jesus, try prison... that's where they always find him! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Or if you can wait until Easter, he always comes back as the Easter Bunny. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        If you need to find Jesus, try prison... that's where they always find him! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Or if you can wait until Easter, he always comes back as the Easter Bunny. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                        Funny stuff toejam!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thank you. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I figure if all the inmates always find him there, anyone can. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ace, you are inncorrect sir! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

People that "get along great" can talk about ANYTHING!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

But I will share "my" outlook here...

I heard of this "Korn" news the same exact time I learned of the Pope getting emergency throat surgery..

Let's see...hmmmm...Head leaves Korn because he found "God"

But "The Pope" needs to get a man made blow hole to breathe...

The irony here is fuggin' killin' me..

Yes my friends , God does work in mysterious ways..

BTW..for your info..as far as God and I am concerned...he started it!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

If he's leaving for God then maybe he wants this "Autographed healing stone by Jesus Christ":

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                If he's leaving for God then maybe he wants this "Autographed healing stone by Jesus Christ":

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

[/ QUOTE ]
                                How do I know it's really his autograph?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X