Clear All

Re: Head leaves Korn for God

Jesus rocks eternal...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Or if you can wait until Easter, he always comes back as the Easter Bunny

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah- Actually, easter and the ressurection of Jesus(Yeshua) have nothing in common what so ever...

And just a note here, and Im not trying to get into anything with anyone...
      But this deal with head is a good example of someone being dicipled by non preachy beleivers in sound doctrine; such as a member(s) of POD... If I recall, their mission all be it may not have been public, was to evangelize other bands...
      Korn was specifically laid on their hearts for this issue...
      So whether you beleive in this or hate it for whatever reason... it is a good example of solid faith being conveyed...
      So as I understand from inside sources....

Comment

well allrightythen .... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

He's heard the good news again, and considered the fall.
          I'm sure he's made quite a few friends in the industry that will help him anew. Personally, the only Korn I dig is the one that gets put on my BBQ grill and finds it way to butter and salt. I wish him well, he's probably a lot more well of than most of us.

Comment

Well Sweet BBQ'D Buttered Korn on the Cob..

That is Excellent.. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

don't worry about him, he's got plenty of $$$$$$.
              and i mean plenty.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

...cool now he can give it to the lord...

yes , the lord is awesome but for some odd reason he just can't manage the money too good...he always seems to need money...he;s always broke!!!

....a little George Carlin humor there... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, you think maintenance costs on a whole universe are cheap? Doesn't matter what it is, if you wanna play you gotta pay!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

God doesn't neeeed anything. He does want us to honor him with what he has given us. God Bless the guy. It's a day to day thing.

Comment

i'm with 'keegs.

Comment

I'm with me.

Comment

The Pope needed surgery because he's Catholic and adheres to a doctrine that "teaches the value of suffering". God and Jesus are nowhere near that line of thinking because Jesus did all the suffering. For some reason (sexual perversion, most likely) Catholicism teaches that suffering is good, but God's Word says quite plainly that Jesus' sacrifice was perfect, and that God does not recognize our sacrificial suffering because it cannot compare to Jesus' sacrifice.

You seen these Cathilic priests every year with their finely crafted crosses with training wheels, a shoulder pad, and several people swapping out with them when they get tired? They roll this thing down the street like they're really feeling Jesus' pain, and it's a flat-out INSULT.
                          Same with those misguided morons in South America who have themselves impaled onto a cross every year to suffer for Jesus. They are fools. Jesus did that so that NO ONE else would have to, and these idiots SEEK IT OUT!?

Cathlicism also teaches to pray repetitiously "as the heathen do", thinking they will be heard above everyone else for their continuous noise. God doesn't hear it because it comes from your HEAD, not your HEART.

Catholicism has corrupted God's Word more than any other doctrine, yet it's been spread like a festering disease all over the world.

The Truth is but a whisper in the storm of Lies.

If he wants to really find God, and this is not just some publicity stunt or some advertising for yet another man-made doctrine of lies, then I'm happy for him, and God Bless him.
                          If it's just a publicity stunt or advertising for his pal's man-made doctrine of lies, then God Bless him on that - it'll all come crashing down on him.
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

God's rewards are recieved when the soul escapes the flesh ....leaving it to rot in the soil..

for it is the fruit of the Earth.

I just made that up....

cool... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Catholic schools burned me out years ago. Every religion has it's sad news, silly practices, and you gotta laugh at some of it. If you take it too seriously you'll end up at a Jim Jones Kool Aid party.

You ever notice if someone wants out of a lifestyle and can't find the nuts to stand up and say, "I'm done with it!" they use God as their diplomatic immunity card. Because nobody wants to argue with a bible thumper or religious freak. Their popularity ranks in between lepers and political activist. God is the magic word that gets you a free pass to your new life. Leave the old friends and you can now hangout with your new friends: religious zombies.

But some people are wise to that shit. Like The Mafia. Try using the god excuse with them. Shortly after you announce you're quitting the family and going to find God, they'll arrange a personal meeting for ya.

Comment

All Hail the Mafia...

All Hail Joe Pesci...aka Vincent Gambini!
                                [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X