Head leaves Korn for God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Head leaves Korn for God

There are over 2000 theories of God in this world.

If there ever was a sign of a ONE true god , his presence would be known to all..

all man would be on the same page..and worship and praise one deity..just ONE!

But this is obviously NOT the case..

GODS ARE DIVERSE AS THE MEN THAT CREATE THEM...!!!!

How ironic that the world is not on the same page as far as "God" is concern , but the "Devil" has remained universal ....and well before the invention of the "christian"..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Its called monotheism.

Comment

isn't that the kissing disease... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          isn't that the kissing disease... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Horns, please forgive me if you think I have treated poorly here. (I don't think you were refering to me.) I think I understand what you mean by me becoming "...my own best friend..." instead of my own worst enemy. I do believe I have sin in my life that needs to be dealt with. And I can love myself(in Christ's love) without embracing my sin, and forsaking God. I have tried the road of loving my sinful self...yes even Satanism. Maybe not to the extent of some people. But, it almost destroyed me. The way I see it. The struggle within myself is only confirmation of God's Holiness and my falling short of it. Jesus is my hope. He has payed the price for my sins...and anyone else who will receive Him as thier Lord and Savior. God bless you.

Comment

No dude, we're cool...I have respect for you.

even if our religious view differ...

that is NOT impossible you know..only to some.

I treat others as they treat me...that is my law of Lex Talonis..and you have treated me with the upmost respect....therefore I must do the same.

I am sincerely happy that you have found comfort in God...He seems to work for you for the good and it shows.

"You" have showed some class...dd3keegs!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

For anyone to believe that Hitler was a satanist, well...I won't say. Don't even pretend you know about WW2, facism, or being a Nazi if you have no idea. From what I read, you've no idea what you're talking about, and you're just digging for something.

If God is so real, where was he over 6,000,000 Jews ago? IS your God selective, and the Jews not his chosen?

If you want to talk about Hitler, and WWII, I'm probably the one to talk to about it, but don't go running around saying he was a Satanist when you don't have any idea what in the hell (pun intended) you're talking about.

Comment

The Holocaust was condoned by the Pope.

Comment

Deneb? Go back and read it again. I said he was a false prophet. I was poking jest at satanism much as individuals are poking jest at Christianity and Head for making his choice.

Hitler did participate at the very least indirectly in the occult and dark arts/necromancy much like proposed satanists seem to promote as a selling point for revenge. Do you think the torchlight parades was just for the sake of "it looks cool" or "saves on electricity"?

Hitler also put clergy that opposed him into concentration camps, burned their churches, excercised capitol punishment against Christians in addition to the Jews he slaughtered just becaus ethey stood in his way and his beliefs of what he was promoting for himself. Which basically was putting himself above Christ and above God.

I could go on...how about former war heros from WW1 whom he imprisoned. He was a ruthless dictator with a 'plan to solve everything' Not like there were alot of ruthless dictators over history but he personally ordered people that went against his version of christian doctrine, political belief and cultism to death.

As fas a telling me I know nothing about facism.
                    Well my Father was in the hitler youth and I am his son, would that give you a clue? I know more than you think I do. I've studied enough of it to know that Hitler misled millions of people with a call of a reign for a 1000 years and that is not 'fishing' it parallels the bible in revelation.

I realize the front of satanism as a 'religion' and his 'church' did not exist in its indoctrined form at the time of WW2.

Why blame God? "I am being tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone (James 1:13).
                    Meaning God doesn't bow to the temptations and whim of evil nor does he tempt anyone.

And so, when we discuss a 'false prohpet' in the sense that a man using christian ideology and 'righteous doctrine' misleading millions to commit geneocide against Gods people, that is not something that Christ promotes or a true way of Christianity and it is being stated as an example of such.

Anytime you wish to discuss Facism and Hitler, we can gave a healthy debate about it. I've witnessed firsthand what the war in europe, facism and nazi doctrine did within my family.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      The Holocaust was condoned by the Pope.

[/ QUOTE ]

make sure you whisper that into his ear Bill.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Hitler also put clergy that opposed him into concentration camps, burned their churches, excercised capitol punishment against Christians in addition to the Jews he slaughtered just becaus ethey stood in his way and his beliefs of what he was promoting for himself. Which basically was putting himself above Christ and above God.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you are describing about 95% of all the rulers of men throughout history.

Hell, King James got his own bible made tweaked to his liking - can't have religion stand in the way of him being able to do whatever he wants.

All of our own leaders make a spectacle of themselves attending church so you can see them as peers of their god. They make a point of saying god spoke to them - this is to get to you and make you think they are closer to their god than you are because god doesn't speak to most people.

...although that guy at Venice Beach that plays guitar on roller blades appears to be having a pretty continuous conversation with god...
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Meaning God doesn't bow to the temptations and whim of evil nor does he tempt anyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, did you not read Genesis?
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

How can anyone read the Bible as not see it as a book of Raw Evil..

In that book...Our "almighty "God" encourages human sacrifices .. he is a murderer ...a child molester ....and has killed men , woman and children without mercy..

He is the sadistic kid with the magnifying glass and the world is his antfarm..

More people were slaughtered in the name of God than all the wars combined..

not even Heaven was exempt from war...God loves war.

Comment

Oh we are quoting scripture now...OK Boyyyyyyyeeeeee Let's go!

Should we kill?
                              Ex. 20:13 Thou shalt not commit murder.
                              Ex. 32:27 Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, put every man his sword by his side...and slay every man his brother...companion..neighbor.(See also 1 Sam. 6:19; 15:2,3; Num. 15:36)

Ex 20:5 "...for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God..." (see also Ex 34:14, Deut 4:24, Josh 24:19, and Nah 1:2)
                              Gal 5:19-20 "Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are...jealousy..." (See also 2 Cor 12:20)

Should we tell lies?
                              Ex. 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness.(Prov. 12:22; Rev. 21:8)
                              1 Kings 22:23 The Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee. (II Thess. 2:11; Josh. 2:4-6 with James 2:25)

Should we steal?
                              Ex. 20:15 Thou shalt not steal. (Lev. 19:13)
                              Ex. 3:22. And ye shall spoil the Egyptians. (Ex. 12:35-36; Luke 19:29-33)

Shall we keep the Sabbath?
                              Ex. 20:8 Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy. (Ex. 31:15; Num. 15:32,36)
                              Is. 1:13 The new moons and the Sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity. (John 5:16; Matt. 12:1-5)

Shall we make Graven images?
                              Ex. 20:4. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven...earth...water. (Lev. 26:1)
                              EX. 25:18 And thou shalt make two cherubims of gold, of beaten work shalt thou make them.

Are we "saved" through works?
                              Eph. 2:8,9 For by grace are ye saved through faith...not of works. (Rom. 3:20, 28; Gal. 2:16)
                              James 2:24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.(Matt. 19:16-21)

Should good works be seen?
                              Matt. 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works. (I Peter 2:12)
                              Matt. 6:1-4 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them...that thine alms may be in secret. (Matt. 23:5)

Should we own slaves?
                              Lev. 25:45-46 Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy...and they shall be your posession...they shall be your bondmen forever. (Gen. 9:25; Ex. 21:2,7; Joel 3:8; Luke 12:47; Col. 3:22)
                              Is. 58:6 Undo the heavy burdens...break every yoke. (Matt. 23:10)

Does God change his mind?
                              Mal. 3:6. For I am the Lord; I change not. Num. 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent. (Ezek. 24:14; James 1:17)
                              Ex. 32:14. And the Lord repented of the evil which he had thought to do unto his people. (Gen. 6:6; Jonah 3:10; Sam. 2:30-31; II Kings 20:1-6; Num. 16:20-35)

Are we punished for our parent's sins?
                              Ex. 20:5 For I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generations. (Ex. 34:7)
                              Ezek. 18:20 The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father.

Is God good or evil?
                              Psa. 145:9. The Lord is good to all. (Deut. 32:4; James 1:13)
                              Is. 45:7 I make peace and create evil. I the Lord do all these things. (Lam 3:38; Jer. 18:11; Ezek. 20:25)

Is God Peaceable?
                              John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you. (Luke 2:14; Acts 10:36)
                              Matt. 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth, I came not to send peace, but a sword. (Matt. 10:35-37; Luke 22:36)

Was Jesus trustworthy?
                              John 8:14 Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true.
                              John 5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

Shall we call people names?
                              Matt. 5:22 Whosoever shall say Thou fool, shall be in danger of hellfire.
                              Matt. 23:17 (Jesus said) Ye fools and blind.

Has anyone seen God?
                              John 1:18 No man hath seen God at anytime. (Ex 33:20; Tim. 6:16; John 6:46; I John 4:12)
                              Gen. 32:30 For I have seen god face to face. (Ex. 33:11, 23; Is. 6:1; Job 42:5)

How many gods are there?
                              Deut. 6:4 The Lord or God is one Lord.
                              Gen. 1:26 And God said, let us make man in our image.(Gen. 3:22; I John 5:7)

Are we all sinners?
                              Rom. 3:23 For all have sinned. (Rom. 3:10; Psa.14;3)
                              Job 1:1 There was a man... whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright. (Gen. 7:1; Luke 1:5-6)

When was Jesus crucified?
                              Mark 15:22 and it was the third hour, and they crucified him.
                              John 19:14-15 And about the sixth hour: and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your King! But they cried out...crucify him!"

Just because these can be "explained" doesn't mean that they don't exist. Healthy religion contains the spirit of debate, like Jacob wrestling with the angel. The fundamentalist attitude that "everything is carved in stone, finished" is unsustainable

Comment

This one is my fave..

[Isa 45:7 KJV] I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

yes , the Lord created everything from cute little butterflies to cancer..

The Lord created Lucifer...then punished Lucifer just as he did man ...and for what , being exactly as he made us?

Then it is God's design that is flawed ...

and since man was created in his likeness and since man is an asshole ...then God is the same.

To know man is to know God..and with 13 years as a Cleveland Police officer...I got to know "man" pretty fucking good.

Comment

Working...
                                X