Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Head leaves Korn for God

you go girlfriend [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

For a minute I felt I was having a flashback to my days at BYU. Thanks for the memory.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

ohhhh yeahhhhhhhh..

I could do this all day...I'm actually writing a book...or want to....but I must do some errands now and do stuff with the family...like eating babies , and drinking blood and stuff.

Thanks Timmy.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

It's about lunch time here. Time for a goat slaying...

- Newc

Comment

..and I must leave to bang all of my wives.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

JIMMY....where ya been man..

You see , I am not some poser , corpse painted satanic fag...no , as you can see there is some major contemplation behind all my madness...

and just for info ...The Bible "fundamentalist" is the Anti - God....keep that in mind NEWC , Charvelguy..

you are BEING no different than radical muslims..you lack tolerance of people with different views ...to me this is blatant.

At no time during this debate or discussion I did NOT dispespect you or became "accusatory" as you did....no need to because I am confident in my beliefs and unlike yourselves ..don't care a less who differs.

you should be more tolerable...or are you just being "God-like".

because if being God-like is your goal...then mission accomplished ..Congrads!. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh cool Jimmy B Goode...so you are a morman now..

thinking of doing that myself...and speaking of which..

tonight I watching ORGAZMO!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I've been trolling around here, lurking. Some very interesting points of view on this subject. Nothing I haven't heard before, many times, yet entertaining nonetheless.

Bill, always have been. Did the whole shebang - two years walking the earth, BYU...everything. Orgazmo changed my life.
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Cool one of these days we will hook up and have a two man , multi - woman massive blood orgy!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Which wife shall I bring? Blonde, Brunette, Redhead? You pick - they all drive me nut.
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

all of em JIMMY!!!!!!

I got a few bald ones here...hey once you you bald...you stay bald!!!

wait that didn't sound right..

Gotta go men...Today is Friday Family Funday...Vinny is off school because some A-hole broke into the school last night and ran amok...yeah it's a Catholic school.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and running amok is something I seem to be doing on this thread BUT as a true gentelman!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Horns...with respect. I read your argument (comparing several verses of Scripture)on how you think God contradicts Himself by placing commands on us concerning how to conduct ourselves, and you present Scripture stating God has done these things. Or suggests he has done what He has not called us to do. I know this is up for argument...but if God is truly the Holy Almighty God, and we are fallen...He alone has every right to do what He wants. And His actions are completely Holy. We must undrstand He is good and has our best interests in hand. I believe we don't know how greatly we have offended God...and continue to offend Him. I also believe that He exhibiting a profound amount of mercy by not allowing us to receive our due A.S.A.P. For me it is an awesome and frightening thing to try to even slightly comprehend God's Holiness and Grace. I would argue that God is not the liar suggested here. Yes, He is Holy...but, I believe he offered up His only begotten Son for us. God is gracious and offers forgiveness for our sins. But, he just doesn't forget our sins. Because He is sinless and Holy, He could not let our sins go unpunished. In His mercy, He placed that punishment on His only Son on our account. I know some would argue...what a bloody murderous God. But our sin is so offensive...it deserves punishment. I think of some crime that really hits my psyche, (like 9/11 or Jeffery Dhalmer) and when the offender gets caught, I go he or she desrves some kind of punishment. We don't realize we have offended God even more so. What would happen if we just let the criminals go? Just let everything go. Pretty much everyone would say..."this is wrong!" So God sent His Son to pay for us, and and He raised Him to life so we may live. God alone is good, long suffering and does not delight in the death of any wicked people...but would rather that they repent, receive Jesus as Lord and Savior and live.

Comment

dd3keegs, please spread your message. There are still far too many people out and about on Sunday mornings and I would consider it a great personal favor if you could reel them in. And I think you good folks should spend more time in church. Why not make it an all day affair? While we're at it let's add a few nights a week and every other Saturday. Certainly your god is glorious enough to deserve more of your dedicated time, right?

- Newc

Comment

actually we take the bus, or carpool.. write to the bus company or the city with your half assed complaint.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                dd3keegs, please spread your message. There are still far too many people out and about on Sunday mornings and I would consider it a great personal favor if you could reel them in. And I think you good folks should spend more time in church. Why not make it an all day affair? While we're at it let's add a few nights a week and every other Saturday. Certainly your god is glorious enough to deserve more of your dedicated time, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is seriously funny as well as a very good idea.
                                "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Working...
                                X