Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Head leaves Korn for God

My "dribble" is a lie

Tell that to the Tsunami victims , 9/11 victims , The Holocoaust , The inquistions and every single innocent man , woman and child that died a violent death by the hands of the "children" of god..or suffered in God-made disease..

This was all done on Gods' watch...either he wasn't there that day..

OR

It is his plan...I know "free will" is his plan...is it not??

and isn't it "free will" what makes man kill and do this evil...God gave man that weapon knowing that he will use it!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Unlike you CharvelGuy sir..I am not taking personal offense to the discussion that you want to continue...but when you don't have the answers ...you ignore me...just as God will probably ignore you.

I'm not sorry if I offended you ...because I didn't personally disrespect you ...but you did disrespect me ...and even then...I'm not offended or dislike you...because I don't personally know you..

You are judging me..and what I am saying is making just way too much sense right now for you to deal with

I'm putting way too much reality on your fantasy...Oh well ...

Your putting way too much fantasy on my reality ...but I don't mind. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        funny how the guys who read the satanic bible are the ones hopping on his bandwagon.

I'm an not more righteous than Christ...

[/ QUOTE ]
        Hey, a book is a book is a book... and they're all written by man. Anyway, judge not lest ye be judged... seems like you're the one who's more righteous and doing the judging and condemning people who can appreciate different things in life instead of adhering to your one and only belief.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Haha, Bill and I were writing at the same time and almost said the same thing! Great minds think alike. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah I guess JOe..

Hey these guys kept pressing on with their feelings and I did same...that is all ...no more ...no less..

He slammed my God ...I slammed his..it is all in a wash...I did NOT slam him like he did me...

as you can see.

So I will press my views in a respectful manner as long as this "debate" continues...that is fair.

I have the right to MY religion too...just as he.

I don't think his religion is working as good for him as mine is working for me...religion is supposed to make you a "better" , tolerable person...RIGHT???!!!

he doesn
            't seem that tolerable..this is blatant..but that's cool...so what!

Peace.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

This thread has over 1500 hits already...It is obvious tha MANY people want to know what I have to say along with others here..

maybe they want answers too...or maybe they just want to be amused ..

whatever the case ..I will NOT lose my cool here...No need for that whatsoever!!

But if I continue to be a target of disrespect by some...I will leave this thread to avoid any confrontation.

I was reluctant to discuss this matter here ( i wanted to go to MY thread) ...but some just wanted to poke and prod...then so be it!

sometimes you get what you ask for.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Someday, we'll find out that there is:

No God
                No Satan
                No Heaven
                No Hell

We are as we are, and things are as they are... Nothing more, nothing less...

Karma is a nice thing to practice, but I'm not so sure it works so well either... hehe...

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SHATAPPPPPP!!!!!!!

But you're right in a way...to some God is very real

God is the will of millions of humans..They believe ..therefore he exists....thru "Karma" possibly..or energy....whatever the case

Just like the old phiosophy of..."I think therefore I am."...which is Hagel I think...yes it is Hagel.

But even if God did NOT exist ...The book that Christianity is based on ..is Evil...because it is of man...the likeness of God.

and we live in a world where he does exist whether you believe or not..

He's in the very grain and makeup of this country ..and the world..

therefore...my beliefs and arguements will ensue.

Comment

LOL @ John. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Religion... Just lets people kill precious time praying when they should be taking action into their own hands...

It does make a tasty pacifier in the playpen we call life though...

Comment

Whit Light religion = Death worship...all rewards are after death

Satanism = Life worship ...all rewards are here on Earth

I'm NOT a betting man ..so I always go for the sure thing..

and if there were a heaven and being a truly good person doesn't warrant access...then I don't want any part of it.

Comment

OK I'm going to take a break ...so I can call John now... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OK John I'm callin' ya...be by the phone.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Hi Hippietim, Bill just offered up his convictions and beliefs. I just figured I would offer up mine. (As a gentleman...I'm not trying to be a wise ass here...OK) The cool thing about God is you don't have to truck out to Church every day to find Him. He is right with you. Man...I consider myself lucky to live in a Country where we can all discuss this stuff freely. Anywho...have a good weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you there brother.

Don't take anything I say about religion seriously - believe me when I say that I don't take myself seriously.

I don't believe in what you believe nor do I believe in what Bill believes. To me it's all interesting mythology and superstition - I mean no disrespect by that - that's just how I feel. I was raised going to a Lutheran church. I attended a Lutheran school for a year as well. Once I hit a certain age I realized that I wasn't buying any of it. Particularly when I'd ask questions and get no answers - and not just from Lutherans - nobody could answer me convincingly. I joined up again in high school with a couple Christian groups but once I saw their hypocracy I was done. I've never looked back.

I do stand by what I've said in the past about not giving special privileges and excemptions for religious groups. I have no patience for things like religious tax shelters or the sanctity of the confessional.
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I am my God...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahaha...

Dude, your God is a stoned bald guy [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Sorry, that's the first thing that popped in my head when I read that. Carry on...
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

As it has been stated here before..I am no ones judge and I am in the wrong for getting into that.

Be patient, then, brothers, until the Lord's coming. See how the farmer waits for the land to yield its valuable crop and how patient he is for the autumn and spring rains. You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord's coming is near. Don't grumble against each other, brothers, or you will be judged. The Judge is standing at the door! James 5:7-9 NIV

Comment

Working...
                                X