• Show
Clear All

• Re: Head leaves Korn for God

"Of course he's the Messiah! Well, I ought to know, I've followed a few..."

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Timmy...my baldness is God like...

I have a beautiful melon...no bumps , dings , or blow holes..and it is smooth and kissbable..

Tim..I don't think you even know what I believe in...

I believe in me..that's it!

God....either he don't exist , he's asleep at the wheel...or he is amused by this bloody circus he created...no matter which it is...I think God is a dick!

or the idea of God that gives a crap is ridiculous..but that is MY observations.

God is great if he gives a good person the strength to be a better person...but I'm not seein' it...not at all..

I see bad humans using God as a crutch or as the last glimmer of hope in their hopeless miserable lives...or they're just fear death...and all the "what ifs" that may come afterwards..

God was invented because of man's fear of the unknown

But as far as the God in bible is concerened...I'm speaking of that god...he is a terrible , evil God..he created evil..it is right there in black and white...God created Good and Evil!

No Satanist that I know of has ever used the Bible for the very source for there belief system...but why not...The Bible has so much evidence of an sadistic and evil God...so why not use that!

Satan (as far as the bible is concerned) is just a spectator without the powers of control...not without God's permission.

Do you know what most men and women of "God" taught me.."intolerance"..if you are not of their denomination ...then you are wrong and going to burn baby ...burn!

The Baptist think Catholics are going to hell...The Born Agains..think eveyone is going to hell...The Jews think we are all nuts and are going to hell...Lutherans are right...the mormons are right...everybody is right..or wrong

except if you're gay...you could feed the hungry on a daily basis like Mother friggin' Theresa and still go to hell...to most white lighters.

There is only one version of the devil...the scapegoat to ALL religious men's shortcomings..

Is that what God teached them...yes it is!

How many wars were there that was based on Religious intolerance...too many to count.

God himself killed the human race once (flood)..and now he has left the rest of the judging , hate and intolreance and butchering for his beloved children to do to each other...
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        After money is no longer a care, you start thinking about spirituality-good for him if it brings him happiness-life is short nothing wrong with seeking the Lord- Its people the screw everything up not God.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's Right [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Bill,
          I'd like some "info" about your beliefs. You have by FAR blown away anyone on this thread about your beliefs and backing them up with "facts". I am not really interested in being a satanist. I'm not sure EITHER person exists. I have seen the other side, i.e. christianity, and i would like to hear what the other side says. If you believe in God, you have to believe in Satan. Good, bad, yin yang etc. You are the first satanist that i have ever met that could put more than one sentence together. You are obviously a bright dude and i'd like to pick that brain sometime. Maybe we could chat sometime when you are free.
          Later, Brian
          Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            "Horns you make a good point as to wonder what has changed in man's response to God prior to Jesus' life, death and resurrection, and after. We are just as evil(if not more) now as men were then. I find submitting to Christ's free gift of love is like fighting a perplexing battle each day. My flesh wants to reign. God's gift is free? But I'm my own worst enemy. So the more I go on...the more I realize the need to surrender daily. If we judge you Horns, we judge ourselves. Jesus is seeking us all out...He loves us that much. I pray we all just recieve Him, know Him and love Him back."Thank you man..I promised I wont discuss this here...I won't elaborate any more of my views here...But keegs...what if..you wasn't your own worst enemy , but in fact...your own best friend.what then..what if that was the case..and those around you who potray to bask in the glory of God...are their worst enemies and and treat others even worsebecause in my percieved scope of reality...this is the case.Bill

[/ QUOTE ]Here is the answer to what changed before and after Jesus's crucifixion: Because of Adam and Eve's original sin, NO humans could go to Heaven when they died. All souls went to Limbo, neither Heaven nor Hell. This is the sin Jesus died to atone for, to give us the CHANCE to enter Heaven. Before Christ died on the cross, there WAS no redemption for humankind; afterward, redemption and going to Heaven became possible.Granted I'm no theologian, but this is what Catechism taught me. Before Christ no one had a chance; afterward,everyone has a chance.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

and He even went into hell (I do not recall how many levels, first few?) to rescue and free the souls trapped there after his sacrifice. Was I there? no, but someone not of catholic faith who is more well versed in theology explained this when I first came into seeking of faith again. Given the compassion of His nature and the weight of his sacrifice for all of humanity, that is a gift indeed.

Comment

As far as this thread being Christians trying to impose their beilefs, that didn't happen until after a long string of posts ridiculing
                Head for leaving KoRN for Christianity. If you really want to follow the credo of let each believe what he wants and leave the other guy alone, then why bash Head for becoming Christian? That's what started the argument here IMO.
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Richard I love you man...I was waiting for you to pop up DUDE!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

OK Rich...That is exactly the answer ...as a true Christian sir...give that man a CIGARRRRrrrr..no other answer will do...not as far as the book is concerned.

But that is only one side...just as Superfly was implying that everything must have balance...there is another dimension to that issue.

But it ill require much more time to explain that I'm willing to commit right now.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Superfly , thanks for the compliments...I can answer all your questions very simply sir...I will later ...openly and honest...for ALL to see.

but how ironic that a "satnaist" is telling "some" christians to be more tolerable.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Unlike like most "satanist"...who are f the equivilent to KKK trailer trash...

I am a retired city cop with a very beautiful , loving family (Catholics) , ..some great friends (mostly christians) , ..lots of money in the bank , ..never been in trouble for a damn thing , a former alter boy , , my ten yeard old son is a great musician and has earned high honors , parents still love each other and are together , no piercings , no tatoos , no smoking (tobacco) , no booze , no hard drugs , no disease , no divorve , an "R-1" perfect credit rating , no cheating and or beating the wife of over 17 years..she still loves the hell out of me...and I her...I and because of "ME" my family have a very secure future without a worry in the world...because I am God...their God...and I wouldn't have it any other way!

all this ..and proudly and openly hating the "almighty" father ..????!!!

But How , how could this be....????!!!!

It is so easy...and John touched on it earlier...

God keeps us the human race ...dumb!

He is man's safety net...he is always there just in case he falls...go a head and try it...jump off your house...he'll catch you....it's OK if he don't ..it'll be a human sacrifice...he likes that...well in the bible he likes that ALOT!!!

instead of taking matters in your own hands and learn how to be a accountable and responsible for your own actions... God is a crutch..

>>>The truth is ...take away a crutch from somoene who needs it...and he will fall!<<<

Take a crutch away from me...and I'll walk..

Therefore man has no desire to be "accountable".. he is "spiritualy" content ...he has God watching his back and Satan to blame when his actions blow up in his face..

More on this later...I love sharing my views..because I know there is more people out there that this is making a lot sense to...

I have crossed the bridges they may just be coming to...

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You guys should really take this to another thread; as Rich implied, all y'all are disrespecting the Korn dude.
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

or go see John Edwards, who says the athiests come through the strongest with messages of "I was wrong" about an afterlife.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        y'all are disrespecting the Korn dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe that is quite possible...

Comment

Racer Friggin' X said.."You guys should really take this to another thread; as Rich implied, all y'all are disrespecting the Korn dude."

OK, I'm Game...that was my intention ..but some insisted to call me out right here.

So....oh friggin' well. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'll call it quits or move it elsewhere..

BTW...if you are a "good" person and God gives you comfort and makes you a better person...you have my upmost respect..

But at the same time I expect the same treatment from those who differ...and if I don't get it from them...then they are simple human pollution with a God-crutch to me.

If you wish to talk ...you know where my thread is..

Bye.. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

This is amazing, even my wife knew about this news before I told her.

Comment

Bill - Nice job on the "soundbites" [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              That is exactly the reason I opted NOT to accept your "invitation". If you're not going to post the whole section so the context of each passage is given, don't bother, because you're simply putting the things in that YOU want to hear and that add some sort of credibility to your personal arguments.

I don't mind if you don't like organized religion. I don't like organized religion. It's not just Catholicism, it's anything that has an Official Name on it - Presbyterian, Lutheran, Mormon, Catholic, Protestant, Baptist, Southern Baptist, Evangelical, Charismatic, Scientology, Church of Christ, Church of Jesus Christ, Seventh Day, Shaken Not Stirred, whatever - it's all man-made and none of it is about God.
                              BUT, just because your magic Catholic chants and incantations didn't work like you were told they would is not God's fault.

None of your problems are God's fault.
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

...... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

did I miss something here..?

I said I have problems...?

I said the exact opposite ...

ahemmmm...NEWC....Did you even bother to "read" my posts before this wonderfully , clueless response...

I would guess....a "no". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X