Head leaves Korn for God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Head leaves Korn for God

BTW NEWC...you can discuss this on my thread..

Last words...good luck to Head...that is if he's a good dude and wants to set goals to improve...he's a strong dude if that is the case..

he may be just another tool that needs a crutch..well I don't know him.

Lator!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Actually I've read every post in this thread.

You've stated that you DO have problems. Problems accepting the reality that you face every day, problems accepting that God is not your enemy, and problems that cause you to spew your hatred for a God that has never done anything against you every chance you get.
      You have repeatedly blamed God for what Man did, saying that God should have stopped these things from happening, and saying that it's God's fault for giving Man free will.

MAN screwed up, Bill, NOT GOD. When MAN received the knowledge of Good and Evil he also received the WHY of that knowledge. The choice was a simple one - do Evil and these are the consequences, do Good and these are the rewards. Yet still Man decided to try to outsmart the consequences, but guess what - the consequences come with it. Evil and Consequence are not physically linked like pant legs, it's more like Consequence is a Homing Pigeon and Evil is the home it seeks out, and will always find. Yes, that means the crack dealers will all eventually get their due, same as the child molesting priests. Some get it on Day 1, others get it later. They'll ALL get it eventually, so saying that things like that are God's fault or that he's stupid, lazy, or doesn't care is definitely going to get a response. That's a fact that YOU are going to have to live with.

You can try your best to spread your doubt and unbelief and hatred of God, but I know the truth about BOTH sides of the so-called "fence", and you do not.

So people are weak because they feel the need to seek a Higher Power (God) because they know they can't get themselves out of the hole they've dug? Fascinating. Stupidly fascinating, but fascinating.

God doesn't want us to dig holes for ourselves or anyone else, but He's there to get us out when we do.

But, He's not a Genie in a bottle that pops out when you rub the magic lamp, grants your wish, then goes back in the bottle.
      That's the part that a lot of people seem to miss.

Oh look, I've found one thing you've actually gotten right:

[ QUOTE ]

Now Satan LOVES it when man fucks up...he loves the child molesters ...he loves the murders and all the other weak children of God...because which each drop of human blood spilled...it prooves God wrong..and Satan laughs...shaking his middle finger to God...and screams "I told you so"...

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, of course, you did get the context mixed up again. See, where Satan is alleged to be proving God wrong is on the issue of Satan being able to turn people against God.

Now, to be fair, I did find a few other items that you posted that were true:

[ QUOTE ]

More people were slaughtered in the name of God than all the wars combined..

[/ QUOTE ]

This is historical fact. It's even going on today all over the world - from Jim Jones to Al Qaeda, someone's using God as their excuse to literally get away with murder. Obviously, these people are mistaken. They kill for their own edification, and to the glory of Satan.

[ QUOTE ]

The Holocaust was condoned by the Pope

[/ QUOTE ]

This is also historical fact. However, this is the same Catholic church that produced The Crusades and The Inquisition. This was Man's choice, not God's.

However, let's break this next part down one by one:

[ QUOTE ]

The Satanic Bible just elaborates on the basis of The Nine Satanic Statements...

1 Satan represents indulgence , instead of abstinence!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mankind has proven time and again that "a little ain't enough" and "I want it all". This is of course the Satanic influence that first led Eve to screw it up for the rest of us.

[ QUOTE ]

2 Satan represents vital existence , instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

[/ QUOTE ]
      Yeah, live for today, not tomorrow. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
      So umm, let's go ahead and get all those natural resources used up and food animals killed off and hurry up with those greenhouse gasses, we've still got edible plants in the ground that need to be burned off before the next generation gets here.

[ QUOTE ]

3 Satan represents undefiled wisdom , instead of hypocritcal self-deciet!

[/ QUOTE ]
      He told you this himself? You're right in that Satan doesn't represent self-deceit - he represents deceit period. See, he'd be lying to himself otherwise, so he's lying to us instead.

[ QUOTE ]

4 Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!

[/ QUOTE ]
      Actually Satan represents lies and tricks to entice people into falling for that one. God, on the other hand, loves everyone equally. That doesn't mean he'd give Al Sharpton an Escalade and Mother Teresa a Yugo.

[ QUOTE ]

5 Satan represents vengeance , instead of turning the other cheek

[/ QUOTE ]
      Any ape can react out of instinct and emotion. It takes strength of character to rely on God, because as God said, we do not wrestle with flesh and blood, but with principalities and powers (Satan). Evil spirits are what cause Men to do Evil to one another, and if you destroy the flesh, the spirit moves into another body. You have to fight the spirits with spirit, and the only spirit that can win against Evil spirits is the Holy Spirit.

[ QUOTE ]

6 Satan represents responsibilty to the responsible , instead of concern for psychic vampires!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
      Yeah, ok. Now that one was a bit of a stretch. Again, Satan CREATES the "psychic vampires". A house divided shall not stand, so how can Satan represent both sides? He can't. He's lying to you.

[ QUOTE ]

7 Satan represents man as just another animal , sometimes better, more often worse than those who walk on all-fours , WHO , because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the MOST vicious animal of all!

[/ QUOTE ]
      God gave Man Dominion over the animals, and placed Man at the top of the food chain. That's part of crating Man in His image. However, He also gave Man the wisdom to be a good Master, not a destructor.
      This has not always been adhered to, of course, because of the Satanic influence.

[ QUOTE ]

8 Satan represents all the so-called sins , as they lead to physical , mental , or emotional gratification!

[/ QUOTE ]
      This part is 100% true. However, that does not make it Right. See, the thing here is to NOT desire these things, because desire (lust, envy, jealousy, etc etc) is of the Devil. These are the things that Lucifer was originally hiding from God's sight. He KNEW they were going on, but He didn't want to SEE the stains on their souls, and there is no way to wash them off except to be reborn in the Spirit. Even now, when we come to God through Jesus, God does not see our sins, He sees Jesus' blood, which covers our sins, and He sees His only begotten Son bleeding and hurt for us, and He forgives us of our sins because of Jesus' sacrifice. Then we become reborn, and are made white as the driven snow, and when God looks at us, He sees us as being white as the driven snow.

[ QUOTE ]

9 Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had, as he kept it in business all these years!

[/ QUOTE ]
      Of course, it's The Church. It's a man-made financial institution that has been turning a profit since time began. Whether it was a Pagan temple taking human sacrifices (you really don't think they put REAL virgins on those altars, do you?) or a Roman temple taking coinage, or a Buddhist temple taking in unruly kids for a proper education and donations of food, material, and other supplies, Man has turned religion into a business venture.
      Even the Shao Lin monks do world tours like a circus to drum up money.

However, as has been proven through the centuries, it is rare to find God in a Church, because it was the Church that had Jesus crucified (the Pharisees were then what Church Deacons are today), and it was the Church who set out on their own to torture and kill in the Crusades and the Inquisition. None of that was instructed directly by God.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

http://www.danacarvey.net/satan2.wav

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

If I click on that link, will I go blind?

Comment

Try it and see. C'mon, be a real man and do it [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              MAN screwed up, Bill, NOT GOD.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know it was MAN that transcribed, translated, and printed the bible. What if MAN screwed up? Having the very book that everyone holds so dear reinterpretted by MAN seems fundamentally busted to me. It seems to me that a text this significant should be published and distributed by the big guy himself. Because as it stands, nobody is getting His message. They are getting His message scrubbed and edited by MAN. And judging by the way the bible reads I'm thinking that they used Babelfish for some of it and the rest was translated by the guy at Roland that does the Engrish manuals.

- Newc

Comment

The first five books of the bible were written by Moses. Known as the Torah. Not even the one dot of the law has changed in the Torah since it was written as it was forbidden. Mind you, before the printing press, it took a long time to write out the first five books of the bible.
                Any imperfection while in copying the text, it was burned.

Comment

Could be, Tim, as each denomination has it's own version - the Oneness edition omits the line about "There are 3 in Heaven - the Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, and these three are one" because it clashes with their misguided belief that Jesus was really God and it was God who was nailed to the Cross.
                  Conversely, I'm sure the Catholic version mentions people the Romans have canonized, and makes all sorts of reference to ceremony and rituals that God does not condone. But for the most part, each version has the same truths that are enough to get you started on the path to finding God, and He can guide you from there. That is the Bible's main purpose. It's sort of like a legal contract where the "hooks" are buried too deep for just anyone to find and distort or remove - you have to get into it to find them, and to find God. You can memorize the whole book from front to back, including the printing dates and publishing info and the ISBN if ya want, but unless you're actually looking for God, it's all just words on paper.

What many may not realise is that the original Dead Sea Scrolls and the letters that the apostles wrote which make up the New Testament were divided by the Catholic church into three parts, and issued to the three major Catholic denominations at the time - Roman (Italy), Dominican (Spain), and Jesuit (France).
                  Each one has things that the other does not.
                  However, as the time passed and new interpretations were available, the Scriptures were edited to reflect the more accurate interpretations, as well as dropping the Olde English forms like Thee and Thou and Hath and all that, to a more modern wording, but the intent and function is still the same - to get you started.

See, the Bible is not "Start at Page 1, finish at the last Page", though Genesis is the ideal starting point, because this shows when and where Man came from, God's role in Man's development, as well as Satan's role in the whole thing. There are books which are seemingly unimportant - where they drone on and on about who begat who - but this was meant as a family tree to help people trace their own families back to Noah and beyond.

And God's message IS being received, but you have to understand that these are the End Times. Yes, people have been saying that for centuries, but there has never been such diverse weather patterns and widespread natural disasters as there have been in the last 10 years, which are clearly mentioned in Revelations.
                  There will be and there IS a great outpouring of the Holy Spirit, as well as a great push to turn away from God through various "alternate" belief systems (Islam, Buddhism, Satanism, Paganism, Sufism, Scientology, Freemasonry, etc etc) during these times, as each "side" fights for as many souls as they can get.

As for God printing and distributing His written word himself - what would the General Consensus be regarding books that fall from the sky? Aliens? A prankster?

Comment

... [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

NEWC...what part of "come to my thread and discuss this"...didn't you understand.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

SHIT!!!!

The Bible... that is the (Torah).. is the legacy of Moses. It consists of the books Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy.... It forms the basis of the Jewish religion.. and has remained essentially unchanged since Ezra and Nehamiah "canonized" the Torah in 444 BC. The "New Testament" consists of materials surrounding Jesus (diaries, letters, narratives, pious fabrications, written and oral bs and rumors) that survived Catholic editors 400 years later who were motivated by politics and NOT .. as is obvious to anyone free of theological bias and logic. "Translations" of both the Bible and the New Testament are pitifully lacking.. Hebrew (Torah), Greek (New Testament), Aramaic and Chaldean (bits of both) are rich, beautiful poetic languages with hidden meanings.. English translations are pale shadows of the originals.... The more mystical or universally philosophical overtones were left out altogether... at Nicea , in 325 AD , when any of the (over 150 versions of the Gospel - Via (Heterodoxy) writings not in line with the council standards were destroyed to favor the vacant and emotionally mean Orthodoxy.... This is when four Gospels (and the other New Testament books) were selected and enforced.....so be it the book ..

Hosea 13:4 "...thou shalt know no GOD but me.. for there is no Savior besides me." ....So much for Jesus!!!!!!!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well, for one, you lost me when you implied you knew anything about it but show time and again that you don't.
                      And I've told you already, it's not about words in a book. Reciting magic chants doesn't spur God into action on your behalf - He gives as much as He gets. No enthusiasm FOR Him, no enthusiasm FROM Him.

Comment

I know everything about the book..

which was edited by the bias of political monkeys...that is your basis of "your" religion..cool!

and it will continue to change , and dummied down to fit the needs of the thoughtless , spoonfed sheep..the book was written by monkeys...for monkeys....via the new american version...which is just shy of ebonics.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          The first five books of the bible were written by Moses. Known as the Torah. Not even the one dot of the law has changed in the Torah since it was written as it was forbidden. Mind you, before the printing press, it took a long time to write out the first five books of the bible.
                          Any imperfection while in copying the text, it was burned.

[/ QUOTE ]

So your first act of faith has to be that Moses didn't have an agenda. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Newc

Comment

Now ..I respectfully request to take this "debate" to another nuetral thread or to my thread...I will be happy to carry on this conversation...but elsewhere...please!

Comment

No not a all Tim...Moses (Charlton Heston) never had an "agenda"....nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

By poor old confused NEWC...

"Well, for one, you lost me when you implied you knew anything about it but show time and again that you don't."

all I can say is...... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I just prooved I know a wee bit more than thee...now let's take this elsewhere! [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X