Head leaves Korn for God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Head leaves Korn for God

I prooved my point to most but not to the cement head named NEWC that resfuses to take this elsewhere...

I believe NEWC is being a "weasily instigator" right here on this thread that seems to love this drama..

I will no long humor him...not here.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Since so many of you are paying attention here, I'd like to direct your attention to the classifieds where I have several things for sale/trade. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        And judging by the way the bible reads I'm thinking that they used Babelfish for some of it and the rest was translated by the guy at Roland that does the Engrish manuals.

[/ QUOTE ]
        Bwahahaha!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I almost pissed myself from laughing so hard. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Really...I must check this Timmy..even though I really don't need anything ...other than a new Vette or Viper...which Satan will probably provide for me this summer.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I want to be done here...I really do..

because I'm just casting pearls before the swine..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Mmmm, swine. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I need some breakfast. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Joe...The bible was penned by Willam Shakespear...that explains the whole "english manuals" thing..

but the the new american bible was translated again..this time by Rev, Jesse Jackson...because any first grader can read it now..even 50 cent understands it now.... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

and they left out a whole lot ...again!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Bill, it's not really about need. You WANT my stuff. Repeat. You WANT my stuff. Actually. You NEED my stuff. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

OK ...now you have my attention ...I will go look at your stuff.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm going over to that thread now...NEWC would you like to finish this matter on Tim's sale thread.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

just answer me this Bill if you would.
                    On the night you had your neck broken, what happened to start the event or the fight that resulted in your injury?

Comment

I told that story a hundred times..

It was a flight diversion to cleveland of a violent intox male that was cut off from any more alcohol by the flight crew..

He assaulted two females ..breaking ones jaw...and one of the pilots attempted to assist here...but he turned on him ...making him jump back into to cockpit..and B-line to Cleveland asap...

when I got there it was pure chaos..and in that chaos he tackled me ...we both went down ...he was a 6' 4" ..350 lb corrections officer fron Vermont traveling with his wife..I beat the crap living outta him and arrested him...he lost his job , went to jail and paid over 25 K in FAA fines...good for him.

I heard that he got divorved then killed himself...justice was served.

I had a destruction ritual in his honor with Satan...and he took care of it for me. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

BRIAN:
                        Don't you, eh, pass judgment on other people, or you might get judged yourself.
                        COLIN:
                        What?
                        BRIAN:
                        I said, 'Don't pass judgment on other people, or else you might get judged, too.'
                        COLIN:
                        Who, me?
                        BRIAN:
                        Yes.
                        COLIN:
                        Oh. Ooh. Thank you very much.
                        BRIAN:
                        Well, not just you. All of you.
                        DENNIS:
                        That's a nice gourd.
                        BRIAN:
                        What?
                        DENNIS:
                        How much do you want for the gourd?
                        BRIAN:
                        I don't. You can have it.
                        DENNIS:
                        Have it?
                        BRIAN:
                        Yes. Consider the lilies...
                        DENNIS:
                        Eh, d-- d-- don't you want to haggle?
                        BRIAN:
                        No. ...in the field.
                        DENNIS:
                        What's wrong with it, then?
                        BRIAN:
                        Nothing. Take it.
                        ELSIE:
                        Consider the lilies?
                        BRIAN:
                        Uh, well, the birds, then.
                        EDDIE:
                        What birds?
                        BRIAN:
                        Any birds.
                        EDDIE:
                        Why?
                        BRIAN:
                        Well, have they got jobs?
                        ARTHUR:
                        Who?
                        BRIAN:
                        The birds.
                        EDDIE:
                        Have the birds got jobs?!
                        FRANK:
                        What's the matter with him?
                        ARTHUR:
                        He says the birds are scrounging.
                        BRIAN:
                        Oh, uhh, no, the point is the birds. They do all right. Don't they?
                        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

were you a 'true' christian at the time this happened? meaning your life wasn't devoted as a satanist?

Comment

No I was a devoted Satanist by the time of that incident..

What changed ...I mean what made me lose my faith in God...was way before that..

and it involved several children that died on seperate occassions..one was an 18 month old cute little boy...he followed his father outside ..who was leaving for work in his utility Van...

The father backed out of the drive running over his child...I was the first one there on scene..his mangled torso was wrapped around the axel..in a breathing , gurgling bloody mess..I was under the Van for an hour trying to save the baby boy while I was praying and crying..but he died..

I wouldn't let fire / EMS or anyone else near him...I got him free...I held him...I cried...and blasphemed God for the first time in my life.

His father...all I could do was bear hug in with all mt might to stop him from hurting himself...he was blapheming God...he loved god..he loved his little boy...I understood.

my son was 18 months old at the time..and cried whenever I had to leave for work...as I used to back out of my drive..I make sure my wife was with him and lock the door behind me (still till this day)...then he would blow me a kiss goodbye from the window..

everyday I see that dying boy...everyday!

Comment

Theologions and historians say that March 7th 4 AD is Christ's REAL birthday..

so Merry Christmas everybody..!!!!!

December 25th was a compromise with the Pagans ...hopefully to convert them to Christianity...The Winter Solstice starts Dec 20th..

a little tid bit of info there..

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Theologions and historians say that March 7th 4 AD is Christ's REAL birthday..

so Merry Christmas everybody..!!!!!

December 25th was a compromise with the Pagans ...hopefully to convert them to Christianity...The Winter Solstice starts Dec 20th..

a little tid bit of info there..

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not know Bill, I am sorry you had to witness that.
                                If you could go back and undo those events and save that childs life, and even go back and not be involved in the accident that broke your neck, and the outcome was different to a more positive respect...would you do it over?

Comment

Working...
                                X