Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEMONOID..FUCKIN' ROCKS!

Hey what's up fuckfaces..

In my last Century Media shipment their was a very pleasanr surprise..

I snagged Demonoid "riders of the apocalypse"....On Nuclear Blast..

I like surprises..I bought it because there were three members of Therion in this project...and Therion to me fucking RULES!!

This is nothing like Therion...I would say it is very close in style to Witchery..very straight forward , mean , and aggressive..

But what makes this even better than the likes of Witchery..is the guitarist is amazing....Not that I'm taking anything away from Jensen and his "W" crew!!

So if anyone out ther is waiting for a new Witchery album ...this should more than hold you over..

The Artwork , Production and songs are stellar..IMO!!

Don't ask me who's in this band...there is not one mention of any of them in the liner notes..I guess they don't want you to know their names.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Definitely worth my $12 ....KICK ASS!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

This stuff is making me a bit jealous ...I am tryin' my ass off to get my Bed Of Nails of the ground...but all musicians in Cleveland is suffering from Down Syndrome...something must be in the beer here!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Re: DEMONOID..FUCKIN\' ROCKS!

[ QUOTE ]
    I am tryin' my ass off to get my Bed Of Nails of the ground...

[/ QUOTE ]
    For proper lifting, bend at the knees not at the waist. Safety first, wear a back brace. There's no shame in asking for assistance. If necessary, call a moving company.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

lmao [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
      yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

Hey I think more people should hear this band...the first trk on the album "Wargods" pumps my nads...and the solo in that tune is pretty fuckin' sick...

and thanks Necro for the advice....yes since My back is wasted...that is good advice..

it will take a few people to get BON off the ground for the sheer mass and heaviness of the whole thing..oh that's just probably me...I go about 230 these days... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
        X