• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stratovarius ?

So who loves to listen to Stratovarius?
    I love it.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Stratovarius ?

Toru, I hate to say this, but I don't think they let you across the border unless you offically denounce Stratovarious and all that they stand for.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

i dig them okay. my wife is from finland and her and her cousin would bump into kotipelto (sp?) at bars and stuff quite a bit. they say he's really nice. are you going to progpower this year then? stratovarious is headling the second night.
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I used to listen it back in 99-00. Tolkki's (I do not know how to write it)ESPs are nice.

Comment

Think they are awesome Toru,I love most of those bands I am a big prog guy [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Very good musicians, Koptipelto has a great vocal range, Tolkki can shred and of corse we all know about Jens Johannson (did a badass job with Yngwie).
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I need to get some Stratovarius, since I'm a big power metal fan. Happy flower metal owns! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Stratovarius are cool. I listen to it regularly, but not too much. The guy just can't speak english. The guitarist can shred it up.
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Yeah, I have all their albums, and I am going to see them in Atlanta in September for ProgPower. Good stuff!

Comment

Excellent band.......

Comment

Are you sure they're still playing progpower?

Timo tolki went insane last year...I think they're done for. Kotipelto isn't in the band anymore either.

Comment

Stratovarius is back now and they were on tour last year.
                          Yes, Timo went nuts last year.Actually it started several years ago when he started to talk about God and stuff.

They are going to do a tour in U.S., South America as well/
                          According to Timo, Starts from Santiago in Chile.

Comment

progpower is confirmed. timo the guitarist got the well known line up back together. all the dudes that everyone thinks of as stratovarius.
                            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

They rule. Hopefully I'll get to see them at progpower, or maybe I'll see them on their U.S. tour if they have a date at a more convenient location.

Comment

Working...
                              X